What's new

What to do on a Saturday night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tr33

^^^sounds like my wife. no arguments here, I'm the one whose shy about the kids finding us all the time.

My husband has a poker game every sat nite that's at his buddy's house in Arvada and they meet up $5 buy in friendly game of growers/patients/caregivers. I go out that night to hermans hideaway or the gothic theater or moe's bbq, or some other music venue that has something interesting going on that night.

You guys Green and canna know how to reach us. LOL I've been inviting you guys for months, but I guess it may have slipped your mind...

What to do on a Saturday night?

We used to have crazy poker nights. Of course that included homebrew, cards, bud, and friends. Shit gets loud quick when we would all get together. I find that socializing helps to prevent paranoia. I get it bad when I'm cooped up too long.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cards BBQ etc are all fun, and we like havin people over for those types of things. I'm not much of a partyer anymore, and prefer the laid back scene. Been playing a lot of disc golf lately too. I feel ya though GMP, it's tough to just invite people over who may not be friendly or who you don't completely trust. Legal it may be, but I don't need the hassle by the cops, or potential rippers.

Sex is great but what do you do with the other 23 hrs 15 sec of the day? :smokey:

we try to spend most of our time in the great outdoors chillin and smokin the herb we all love. myself and about 15 other patience and our families are all headed down to pueblo rez for a feww day's for some fishing and water play. can't think of a better way to spend the hot summer. i think were up to 2 boats and 4 jet skis. who's down?

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Invest in a Wii game station.. You can bowl, box, play darts hell you can even play beer pong LOL.. We dont go out much but we play the new monopoly, Wii, xbox or even jenga, Also catch phrase rocks like a mofo.. we also watch the UFC, or other fights.. Lots to do at home... Jenga we built a lifesize version of jenga using 2x4's its huge we play that too.. good luck but, become more social life is to short not to meet cool ass people.. peace n pufs..

sackO

Mmmm Moe's "I tell you what" Haha we got one close by here. I wonder if the one out there is as good as the one here? Hands down the best bbq around.

C

Cheeb

BOWLING!

Pretty fun (although I do drink while bowling), but we've found a nice smaller family owned bowling alley which is always dead so we normally get control of the jutebox. 2-3 dollars a game - cant beat it. Good fun for a few games then we normally hit the lounge for a game of pool.

If not going out smoking a few around a campfire is always a good peaceful time.

ofcourse, neither of the above would be much fun by yourself. (didnt say if you had a friend)

If your hangin solo I'd have to agree on sitting around on ICMAG!

smoke weed, play video games
rinse, repeat
sometimes there is a shotgun willies or dave and busters in there
just like nam, keep your head down!

and also skiing during winter, mountain biking fall/spring and river summer time
theres always something to do, and i would be interested in a get together sometime, poker is always fun

B

bonjourbonjour

I love her just the same.
I love her, Mary baby, just the same.
The woman plays no games.
Now, now, now.

I'm in love with Mary Jane.
I'm not the only one.
If Mary wanna play around,
I let her have her fun.
She's not the kind of girl
that you can just tie down.
She likes to spread her love
and turn your head around

Budsworth

Go to concerts (I don't pay for shows). Go to Three Kings. Play video games. Work on my yard. Work on my room. Work on my work.

Yeah...that's pretty much it.

Greenmopho

GM~ I still have a need to blow some shit up!@! ;-)

Don't we all? Aren't we living in a suppressed society that brings that out in us? Just watch the daily violence in the news. We are on edge as a society and we have primal instincts. Why do you think "Burning Man" draws such a crowd, we all have an innate need to just blow shit up and watch it burn sometimes.

My dad was a hardcore pyromaniac, I choose to control my fire addiction to only starting multiple micro-sized fires in my own confinement usually manifesting as a lit joint....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts