What's new

What to do for my 64th birthday?

LEF

Veteran
will you still need me ? will you still feed me ?

when I'm 64

7420231302_7369c0428d_z.jpg

LEF

Veteran
It's funny to me, how multi-generational cannabis use is

but also multi-ethnic too

grow nerd

Veteran
Way too many letters. Just "lol" is sufficient; I get it, you thought it was funny.

Isn't it past your bedtime?

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
i dont mean to be childish but you seem to be in every thread spewing crap and getting abused by people. take a step back man for your sake :) i love your grow pics respect their :)

bigAl25

Veteran
Happy birthday. Mine is October 31 and I'll be 62. I've already applied for social security but the damn check won't arrive until December. They make you wait for a month or more before you get paid. Here's my list: A great cabernet or merlot, filet medium rare, loaded baked potato, a sexy, warm woman however you can arrange it, to rock your socks off after this wonderful birthday meal. Yes and ganja before the meal while listening to Bob Marley. Peace and respect MON

Painfull

Bad news. My cardiologist told me I have a blockage in the back artery in my heart. I will have to go into the hospital to see what more they can do. I will get a second option but after my birthday of Oct 24th. So with that said would you still party knowing this. I don't want to have another heart attack but smoking, drinking, and sex. I could go out with a bang....lol:smoke out:

Last edited:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
go to as many early bird specials as you can.. with your birthday discount too you should eat free...hang out at as many dennys as possible as they give ya free meal or used too

S

SPG.

What to do for my 64th birthday? Holiday or Cruise (holiday) m8

"when im 64" :D ....a song we use to sing at primary/first school Head teach playing Piano and us Cross legged on the floor in a hall :)

Latest posts

Latest posts