What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what the hell is wrong with these satori's?

F

farmerred

Apollo 11 pretty much outdoes satori for me any day; same type of high, but stronger and clearer. Satori is pretty clear, so that's saying somthing. I find that some examples of Blue Moonshine possess a similar euphoric aspect but in combination with a pleasant body, making the high like a lucid dream that lasts and lasts. I like all three really and rather than make a choice I would just as soon cross them all and select somthing that suited me better. Satori could pass on its vigor to a slow inbred moonshine, or a11 could give the satori the kick I think it lacks. My biggest problem with satori was quick tolerance.

river rat01

well the've been repotted into plain sunshine mix with just a little bit of EWC. no blood/bone/kelp.

obviously LCs mix is just too hot for them.

since satoris are such little pussys about their feeding, they can just chill in the sunshine mix till the're ready to feed:)

F

farmerred

Should have told you before my experience was mostly with an s1 satori from a reverse hermi male satori cut I was handed. Excellent smoke, vigor, and yield considering.

Latest posts

Latest posts