What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What the haze?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Any have any experience growing the Back to Cali from sunny v? The lineage is EQ haze (old timer x Tom hill) x nyc piff clone. I’m hoping to get some of those axle grease incense phenos and not so much of the pine terps. Just curious if anyone has grown it and what their experience was with it
Keep us posted on how it turns out friend.

RUN860

Any have any experience growing the Back to Cali from sunny v? The lineage is EQ haze (old timer x Tom hill) x nyc piff clone. I’m hoping to get some of those axle grease incense phenos and not so much of the pine terps. Just curious if anyone has grown it and what their experience was with it
Hey Greasyrider, what's up man? I see you like the piff, that's what's up, its my all time favorite, been chasing those old-school wet basement churchy funeral francincense chem funk that almost makes you sneeze when you smell it, reaks up the whole house with that pleasant churchy funk? Lol yeah that's me , I used to be the piff man for a while back in the day when it was everywhere on the East Coast so its a also a nostalgic thing for sure, But theres just something about those incense phenos that is magical. Axle grease huh? I cant say that I ever heard the scent described like that before, I am trying to imagine that smell right now but its a hard one, maybe next time when I touch bases with some axle grease I will give it a whiff, lol.But for real though I think I heard of this cross too, does he have one called Cuban missile crisis, another cuban black cross? Sounds familiar. Maybe you will find out soon?
Take it easy,
DuBBAGe

Latest posts

Latest posts