What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What strains is everybody running?

ButteredIt

hahaha hey there shuswap how was your time in totem?

gettin some sweet blue clones when i get back in town tomorrow. but on top of that i have to decide which seeds to pop... ISS, JH, or moscas c99 bx1 or f1, mach fly, or sonic fly? choices choices....

Satori x 2
Ganesh x 3
PPP freebies x 2
GHS SSH x 1 (Not too impressed)
1st grow, 42 days into flowering.

Going to get the veg tent up and running soon, because tomorrow I'll pop
Deep Congo x 10
Ganesh x 4
Mr. Nice Dreamtime Mix x 4
Sam's O.HazexSkunk x 3

Definitely going to fully pollinate the best looking Deep Congo female with all respectable DCon males; it doesn't sound like Richard Williams is going to release anymore seeds (Except for a bx to the congo side of the family).

I've been really interested in the Island Sweet Skunk, has anyone grown it out?

O

organizedcrime

Satori x 2
Ganesh x 3
PPP freebies x 2
GHS SSH x 1 (Not too impressed)
1st grow, 42 days into flowering.

Going to get the veg tent up and running soon, because tomorrow I'll pop
Deep Congo x 10
Ganesh x 4
Mr. Nice Dreamtime Mix x 4
Sam's O.HazexSkunk x 3

Definitely going to fully pollinate the best looking Deep Congo female with all respectable DCon males; it doesn't sound like Richard Williams is going to release anymore seeds (Except for a bx to the congo side of the family).

I've been really interested in the Island Sweet Skunk, has anyone grown it out?

I wish i could PM but i'd kill for a deep congo cut. can we talk in the future? seeing that grow report with the black leaves and buds and the smoke report makes me salviate ...

Latest posts

Latest posts