What's new

What strains are the most LEMON tasting and smelling? Just pure lemon!

H

Habel

Well it's the old, but didn't Shanti claim his NL5H was the exact same as old Positronics batches?

I should grow out a pack to see how consistent they are with the original line. Anyone else besides MrNice and Sensi offer it still?

i think nirvana do?

Mite be called sterling haze now.

ultraheadystash

ok so lemon is my favorite taste in headys my top 3 fav are in order lemon skunk by greenhouse seeds literly pure lemons super super tasty my fav strain, next is the purple larry lemon og kush super solid lemon taste with og in the back, last but not least is the Lemon G from random breeder in ohio really uniqe tasteing.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most lemon smelling strain for me has been Sativa Seed Bank's New York Power Diesel. Total, full on lemon stank! And not bad in the yield or potency dept's either.

The mexican sativa they used in this cross delivers "a soaring sativa high", and it comes thru in the cross, just as advertised.

I just received a package of seeds marked "Lemonade Haze" from a seedbank owner who just got back from the cannabis cup. He doesn't have any other info than that and they came from Italy? Also got a pack of Mako Haze X NYCD with them, already put 2 of each in soil to see how they germinate. Anybody have anything on that "name" lol, chime in! I"m hoping they are something to do with the vStaggerLeev slh stuff going on, as slh is definitely in my top 10 - I got a lot of favs!

My snowcap/Humboldt snow has kind of a lemon pledge fuely funk to it.

Attachments

• IMG_0313.jpg
    IMG_0313.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 7
You have a lot of great choices for a lemon strain I have run some great strains with great lemon taste and smell but the most lemony stain I ever had was a clone I was given called Montel. I guess like montel williams but it had by far the most lemon smell and taste I have ever had.No other smell at all just straight lemon very very lemony. The Tupperware I had it in still smells like lemons and I havnt had any in over a year.no bs I still open it now and smells just like lemons

homebrew420

As much as I hate to admit it, Lemon Skunk from GH. Extreen lemonheads candy. We crossed the LS to a Tahoe OG male and came up with even BETTER representaion of lemon zest/fresh squeezed lemon.
Most lemon flavor I have ever had
Also the Durban that floats around the Denver/Co area is lemony for sure

Peace