What's new

What strains are simply exceptional?

hahhh

Ive grown his shit. Its not an exception to the typical hackjobs. Maybe what you consider exceptional, I consider typical? then again, ive grown probably 12-15 thousand pot plants. how about you?hahhh

Blckbrd

Thanks to this thread, I went and grabbed some Green House Seeds' Nevilles Haze.

Would you consider that, from GHS, to be an exceptional strain?

BerndV

Thanks to this thread, I went and grabbed some Green House Seeds' Nevilles Haze.

Would you consider that, from GHS, to be an exceptional strain?

Oh boy, here we go! You will probably end up with some very good smoke, but get ready for the Mr Nice Seeds loyalists to inform you that the real Nevilles Haze can only be had from MNS.

Hello there to all. I have made a few statements and my recommendations are my own opinions. I respect truebreeding strains and appreciate the people who through their work have made them available to the Cannabis community. I have some Black Widow from Mr Nice growing as well as some Hindu Kush cuts that are my first foray to growing clones rather than growing from seed. I am thinking that there will be some exceptional flowers from these plants. I enjoy cultivating Cannabis and am looking to garner experience and also help others if I may offer assistance and bring positivity and wellness into peoples life experience with the Cannabis plant. Safe and happy growing to all.

BigPhil

Veteran
Hawiian Haze blew my mind, 1 joint = 2 and half hours of buzzie goodness. Growing c99 at the mo many people putting this in there top 5 smokes

N

Number Six

Original Flo regular edition, aka Flo from DJ Short Delta 9-Collection.

I prefer C99, from Brothers Grim it was outstanding. I have not tried any of the new offerings or the pinnapple pheno. I would like to tho!

johnbobit

What ever I havent had before. Some people grew up smoking roadkill skunk and NL and some people have never. To them those two strains would probaly be KILLER but to those of us who have smoked pounds and pounds of skunk or NL they are Dull and over played. I have found nebula to tickel my pickel

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
no love for spice of life on this thread yet?! blubonic is one of the most powerful, incredible commercial seed strains ive grown...for me no special selection was necc...every plant rocked....i will put her up with my sport cuts anyday(ogkush, ecsd, chemd, albert, etc.)

What ever I havent had before. Some people grew up smoking roadkill skunk and NL and some people have never. To them those two strains would probaly be KILLER but to those of us who have smoked pounds and pounds of skunk or NL they are Dull and over played. I have found nebula to tickel my pickel

Nebula is realy good, almost unique buzz, seems to last for hours and being almost haoelesnagenic (usless spelling)

BlueMonk

Sort of intimidating to post on this thread since I know that I have only been exposed to a fraction of what most posters here have.

But I will throw out Grandaddy Purps and Utopian Haze as my two 'exceptional strains'. The fact that no one lists them makes me think that I have a lot to learn. Sure want to try Neville's Haze and Sensi Star someday.

whodair

Veteran
schwag: exceptionally cheap and available

schwag: exceptionally cheap and available

picture.php

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
c99
sensi star
chemdawg / og kush
sour diesel