What's new

What strain - What coffeshop

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
There is excellent Moroccan if you know where to look...Best to buy from an individual if you know who...If not try king hassan and hassan extreme from greenhouse untied for good quality at a very fair price(8 and 10 euros respectively)..Also the caremello creme from Barneys is sometimes excellent..but very expensive..as far as flowers,best to try Grey Area and Green Place..Dampkring possibly...Flowers are much trickier than import to discover something really nice..
Take care and have phun...................................CC

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Best bet for sending home something is to hop the train to Haarlem and send from there.(about 5 euros round trip).As ANY package out of the Dam is likely to be checked well...
If you have a friend in england send to him and then to the states as stuff from england is rarely searched...Best to form the hash to look like something else...Take care and good luck...................................CC

ogkushhead

Take the train into Utrecht. You will need to find the Culture Strichting Boat...It is a boat on the canal across from the womens jail I believe lol. Inside you find good people and the Bio Diesel !!! Very potent pure smoke. They also will have at least 2 kinds of hash at all times. This is the best and most relaxed chill and beautiful shop in the Nederlands. Not to mention you're on a boat. Great tea and coffee as well. Dankjewel

melon

ogkushhead,
Is it worth goin to that coffe shop ? cos that would be better cos i would be nearer utrecht :) tell me more about it maybe some directions/website and which hash to buy ?? are prices fair??

Paradox is decent, last time we were in the bloke was very friendly and helpful, even though we were only buying €5 bags.

Paradox is definitely awesome. It's out of the main tourist area and best accessed by bike, or tram if no bike. Lots of 'locals' hangin out there for sure. Thats where I found my best bud/hash and best prices.

Picasso had some dynamite that was pretty amazing, also check out Amnesia and Grey Area. Laughing Buddha was pretty common at the time I went and was a sweet soaring high.

Enjoy.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Hi Melon,

If you're ntot staying in the Dam itself, then I recommend not going there to buy anything to smoke at all... buy it in whicheever town or city you're in or near to as I can almost garuntee it will be better than any place you try in a'dam itself. buy your puff locally and then go to A'dam to see what all the fuss is about... don't get me wrong its a great day out... but for price and quailty just about every coffeeshop OUTSIDE of amsterdam is better...

happy travels :smile:
j

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Take the train into Utrecht. You will need to find the Culture Strichting Boat...It is a boat on the canal across from the womens jail I believe lol. Inside you find good people and the Bio Diesel !!! Very potent pure smoke. They also will have at least 2 kinds of hash at all times. This is the best and most relaxed chill and beautiful shop in the Nederlands. Not to mention you're on a boat. Great tea and coffee as well. Dankjewel

While I definitely agree that the Culture Boat is a great shop, very spacious, chilled, and really worth a visit, I never found their herb to be of good quality but then again I dont like the taste of Diesel. An Utrecht coffeeshop that has quality grass is El Torro. This shop is owned by the same owner as The Noon and Mellow Yellow in Amsterdam. El Torro has many of the same good quality strains of cannabis as the 2 A'Dam shops. The shop is undergoing remodeling atm but the mj is still terrific. It is also important to note that Culture Boat opens at 13:00.
The prison across from Culture Boat is not a women's prison. It's a prison for drug offenders. Kind of ironic dont you think?: :joint: Peace.

B

British_Bulldog

I went on the Utrecht coffeeshop boat last year - I wasn't expecting top grade herb, but a reasonably decent smoke....and I'd heard some nice girls went on the boat to smoke ;)

So I went on, and bought a gram of their best herb (I forget the name, sorry!) and a coffee, and sat down to start rolling. It was fairly spacious and chill, and yes - there were some girls there, nice too!

One was sat across the table from me, a blond Dutch girl with her bf (lucky b*stard! - she was stunning!) One of the nicest looking Dutch girls I've ever seen....and she was smoking a fattie!

However, her boyfriend was getting real paranoid with guys looking at his gf! And I'm not surprised!

Overall, it was a good experience, Weed 7/10, girls 7-8/10 (averaged out over them all!), but in my opinion not the best CS in the Netherlands......the weed and hash would need to improve a lot for that!

Peace

Flippy

Me and my friends often go to Maastricht because we live in the suburb of Paris and by car it takes about 3 hours and half to go there.

Maastricht is a good place to be, they have good wiet and good hash but the prices are higher than in Amsterdam and you have definitely less choices than in A'dam.

Latest posts

Latest posts