What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what strain ranks # 1 in your grow room?

K

kiwi_growa

Noticing a lot of kush's in peoples choices! Great to know i have one on the way:).

I would say that pineapple express is the nicest plant in my garden to date. Can't say much about the seed bank that it's from though......Unfortunately..

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Well then man, what you waiting on?! Grow out that Karma gear along with anything else you want! You got plenty of beans it looks like! good for you bro, i thought I had a lot...

I have a perpetual harvest, I'm waiting to move my vegging plants into the Bloom room. Then I'll have room to plant my karma seeds. Probably another week and I'm planting the brotherhood og and purple rain

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
nah you can't delete threads you could ask the mods but I don't think it makes much of a difference. no biggie like i said if it's 1-3 for diff categories, for example, best taste, best high, best smell, idk but there is probably already 10 threads for any category you can think of, just type it into the search bar at the top or go to strains and hybrids forum and click search this forum and search whatever you want.

not trying to be an asshole just saying..

that's sweet tho, perpetual is the way to go as long as you can keep pests and problems away. you grow organic tho so you should be good... you should start a grow diary up man! i'll follow along, would love to hear about your soil mix and watch that karma gear grow!

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cinderella 99 was the first named strain I grew back in 2001ish. It's still my favorite after all these years. I don't have clones of the original seeds I grew, but the one I have now is just as good. My C99 mother plant now was the best female out of 2 packs of the C99 F2s from Gypsy Nirvana.

A

Alone

Pop that Cheesedog dude. Fantastic strain with superior growth. Very easy to grow. This was only under a 4-bulb T-5.

picture.php

picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Mango Nigerian white grape pheno...tbb x jb dreadlock pheno..Angel og skunk pheno....I-Triangle tk bx...

S

Seal-Clubber

Sativa:
Lemon Widow - pSi007 cut. my God, 24%+! tastes like insane citrus-dank and the smell is deadly lemons, almost makes my eyes water it`s so strong. THC runs down the large fan leaves.. I can smell this plant from a mile away, stankiest strain I`ve ever grown. (Cali medical member - tried 80+ strains and clones)

Indica:
Deep Chunk - Tom Hill. It`s very low odor, taste is sweet hashy, gobs of THC. 20%+ I get good yields for this moderately yielding strain.

Hybrid:
Goddess - Sensi Seeds NL#5 x Haze f3. It`s more stable and grows just as fat as the F1 from my original sensi-seed pack of 16 or w/e. Loads of THC and big yields. 20%+ THC

ECtraveler

Veteran
I'm a severe and incurable "OG head" but after 3 1/2 years with her Xena remains the 1 strain I will never part with. She's got the crisp and clean taste of 7up, an enjoyable and productive high with the proven ability to thrive in less than ideal situation.

Xena is (Green Crack x WMD) x C99 and while that might not sound like much on paper but she definitely delivers an Amazonian sized punch
picture.php

A

Alone

I'm a severe and incurable "OG head" but after 3 1/2 years with her Xena remains the 1 strain I will never part with. She's got the crisp and clean taste of 7up, an enjoyable and productive high with the proven ability to thrive in less than ideal situation.

Xena is (Green Crack x WMD) x C99 and while that might not sound like much on paper but she definitely delivers an Amazonian sized punch
View Image

Incredible looking bud ECtraveler. Im glad you found a strain that you will never part with. Im still searching. Thats why I grow new genetics every single grow for the last 7 years.
Found incredible genetics along the way, just not "The 1".