What's new

What strain of weed do I have?

DirtDevil

I went to the city today to get some headies I wanted some Sour Diesel because it is my favorite, he was out but said he had somnething else, it was some kind of Kush, i forget what kind I think it had a "con" or a "can" in part of the name before kush, and I believe it was 3-4 syllable word, He said it was a Sativa strain, it appears to be light green in color and has lots of orange hairs and golden crystals. It gives me very floaty forgetful high, very pleasant, I would like to know what strain it is, does anyone have a list of all Kush strains or know what strain this could be?? thanks

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
no idea without pics....LA confidential? it has kush genetics...my friend just grew some its bright green with orange hairs, smells lemony like OG kush..hard hitting indica but not too couchlock, i smoked la con and went fishing and had a good relaxed time so your description sounds familiar....either that or cannaloupe?

speakin of sour D i have two kinds right now..went to harborside and got some indoors that are very nice look and good smoke...went to San Fran and got some outdoor sourD off the street..looks like outdoor forestry but has an AWESOME taste...the most soury of the sour..leaves a waxy Sour taste on the pallette....i reach for its jar over my other various strains at the moment...gets me high off my ass too..a focused intense thought provoking high that makes you clean the growroom and grab a notebook to write down future project plans, etc.....

cannadelic

very nice, go back and get some more but bring pen & paper with you, or maybe get somebody sober to hold your hand next time.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
weed is getting stronger every 2 weeks, and they ain't sending out memos or nothing!

Kush in a can sounds nice

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i remember last year in santa cruz there was some "halloween kush" going around that was super light green with orange hairs...the nugs almost looked damn near like orange candy.

Latest posts

Latest posts