What's new

what strain is most sort after in your area right now?!

wspman

I have lived in several areas of the US. I don't think area is the question but rather age. Good weed is in demand everywhere. But I have noticed a breakdown by age. Seems most of the younger folks like sweet, fruity, berry weed. Whereas the old timers seem to like the fuel, haze flavors. Just my 2 cents.

wsp

There is a particular cut of AK-47 that is legendary around these parts. It comes around occasionally but always commands top $$$, there are also some Northern Lights and Blueberry crosses (like Blue Dream) that are pretty hot on the market. If you know the right people though you can find all sorts of strains.

scallywag

I've lived at my current local for 15 years and not in the "party" scene. I'm not willing to pound the pavement looking so I'm lucky to get any decent nuggs and have to score when I travel home to visit friends and family. MJ being illegal is so lame!

girl scout cookies is hot right now... if your unfamiliar with it.. look it up, shits redic. in my area, you can find pretty much any strain you want if you look in the right places, kush, chem, and diesel, any sort of purp are all commonplace.. gotta love cali. 200-280 oz is the norm for fire indoor

Anything that is actually taken to term, dried properly and maybe even cured slightly. Can't be picky round my way sadly.
yup
lol where i live people don't "seek" strains, so nothing is sought after, they just take whatever they can get...after smoking my own for almost a year i can't even smoke street weed. a friend will bring over his "amazing weed" that he bought and after one drag i can't come near it...all street weed tastes like smoking sawdust too me... the smell is like a bad joke when you know what it is supposed to smell like...there aren't many growers in my area and the smokers are for the most part very ignorant about the plant or the business. i think if they knew how easy it is to grow, how cheep it is, how strong, how well it smells and tastes...i think a LOT more people would be growing, but this is a business of secrecy and you can get in trouble just talking about it too much...not much anybody can do about it...
and yup

G

guest8905

kush

not my fave but thats what it in demand always more than anything in cali imo

lol where i live people don't "seek" strains, so nothing is sought after, they just take whatever they can get...after smoking my own for almost a year i can't even smoke street weed. a friend will bring over his "amazing weed" that he bought and after one drag i can't come near it...all street weed tastes like smoking sawdust too me... the smell is like a bad joke when you know what it is supposed to smell like...there aren't many growers in my area and the smokers are for the most part very ignorant about the plant or the business. i think if they knew how easy it is to grow, how cheep it is, how strong, how well it smells and tastes...i think a LOT more people would be growing, but this is a business of secrecy and you can get in trouble just talking about it too much...not much anybody can do about it...

This all rings true with me.

After enjoying my own for so long I just plain refuse anything from anyone now as it is just as you described, horrible unflushed, harsh headache inducing, underweight trash.

I am not in a position to do my own thing any more, so I just do without now, and get my virtual fix by lurking around here, sad days, but thats life.

The north of the UK is no domain of quality, unless you have the right connections, so people just take whatever comes their way, and this becomes the norm.

I see people I know buying very poor quality adulterated ''soft black'' often, and it seems that it has replaced the once ubiquitous soapbar as an affordable option for todays tokers. Either that or they stump up top dollar for unsmokeable weed.

Niether for me thanks! :wave:

In these here parts KUSH is KING.

@SGS: "smells kinda like a sweaty barbarians ball sack" that description was odd on so many levels.

Homebrewer

Veteran
When I was working in Ohio some years ago, I was gifted a very sought after cutting of Dumpster and it was given to me under the condition that I never give her out. No matter where I've moved with her, growers and patients alike really want some dumpster.

Idiots in my town want anything thats purple. If it aint purp they dont want it. Dumbass's rate their weed by how dark it is> WTF. They think if it aint purp then its wack?

Sour Deez

Anything kush, purp or fruity. Thats all there really is around me, when something from the diesel or chem family comes around i buy that ish up asap.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
cookies hands down.....fetches 250 an OZ wholesale and around 300 to customers. this in an area where most weed is 200 bucks an OZ for indoor and 100-150 for outdoor. kids still would rather pay double to smoke on cookies...

other strains that sell out quick

cherry pie
grandaddy purple (dark purple and grown right, lots of mediocre purple around)
OG kush
Chem4
Sour anything...

Z

Z-ro

hey prop can you please post some pics next time you come across some nice well grown 'cookies' a look into a turk bag would be nice if possible.

Latest posts

Latest posts