What's new

What strain are you smoking right now?

BudToker

Veteran
"Desk Seed 7"

"Desk Seed 7"

This one is called "Desk Seed 7" which was one of a bunch of seeds I found years ago while cleaning out my.... desk. :dance013:

Desk Seed 7 is my freak sativa. She lifts me up by the spine for the first half of the "experience". It is enjoyable but strange and unlike most other highs.:smokeit:

Good Luck,

-BT:joint:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Obeee!!!! for me... aka Orange Blast from zepDooD :D love, love, love it... peace n pufs..

sacKO

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Jack Herer, Colorado Cough, Sweet Tooth

The Jack Herer really has a heady high to it...we were having internet problems earlier this week until about an hour ago...right after I smoked, I immediately fixed all our internet problems...how's that for a head change..lol

We been smokin DJ Shorts Blue Dream. Sweet buds and bubbly 25 and 73 micron hash. Real sweet! We'l be smokin this forever I think but once we can get a nice Sweetest Cindy99 goin we'l be smokin on that too!

BPJR

4SD, CDSD, and my Satori jars seem to be getting all the action lately. Lots of variety to choose from though

S

Smoke Buddy

right now=chem d... , + this week= erkle, SDOG, brolick, galadriel of my own making and since thanksgiving, sampling my nephews outdoor crop of white bubba and jamaican jam x og-sfv. I been really high.. :)

:rasta:

sutra1

Aurora Indica. Literally knocks me out. Gonna lay off it for a while and enjoy my other strains.............

Latest posts

Latest posts