What's new

What strain are you smoking right now?

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last night was all Mavericks, haven't smoked her in a while, what an oldschool gem.
Today..... SSH and Chem D salad

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

This is the Indica pheno of a Sweet Tooth #4 male x (Blueberry x Sweet Skunk) female

Same exact one above was used to make a newer backcross to a different Sweet Tooth #4 dad and a few of those should be on the bay soon for a lucky few ;)

If you break this up it is straight sticky frosty sugar cookie in your fingers & has a tangerine grapefruit hashy funk, smells like some flowery hippy incense when smoked and has this hard to place tangy little lime fruit like aftertaste in a bowl. :joint:

The buzz is very calming and muscle relaxing, anti-anxiety and makes you laugh and get hungry!

two22s

Right Now I'm Smokin...

Right Now I'm Smokin...

This is a thread for people to chronicle whatever variety/method they are currently/about to enjoy.

Elaborate on the Look/Smell/Taste/Effect of whatever it may be.

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
A 3-piece grinder, some Jack Flash, and my Iolite vaporizer (...in the library...)

:joint:

two22s

Im in the process of rolling a little cig of a lemony kush variety.
It has made it all the way across the country and into my swisher.
Not the tightest kush I've seen but definitely a potent and tasty variety.
Also enjoying some Curren$y for the soundtrack.

What else is burning out there?

Waiting to get home and get my head right with some Green Crack A.K.A. Cush in my bong. Neon green with purple highlights and fluorescent orange hairs. Mmmmmm tastey!

DSDFreak

Still cheffin' the Purple Princess + Decarboxylated Isomerized Oxygen Oil

The Oil
picture.php

The PP
picture.php

Oil Dropped from dabber
picture.php

Melted in after applying ambient heat
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts