Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
AK47

AK47

This AK47 bud:smokeit:

picture.php

Peace:dance013:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
fiesta mix - subcool's gear totally reminds me of green craxk looks, odor, taste is a bit different but overall wowzerZ good puffage will grow it again.. peace..

sackO

Right now this second schmokin' some golden goat. A nice sativa, get stuff done type of high, Later on I will load up some purple star or dj short's blueberry to wind down to go to bed. I love dj Short's blueberry, early finishing time, good yeild and it's great for the cronic nausea I suffer from and also pretty good for pain.

Classic Seeds

Veteran
some jacalyn,trainwreck,C-99,romulan,white widow x romulan,blue berry,NYC diesel and some bud trim cookie made with blue berry and white chocolate,sunflower seeds and raisins made from the classic toll house chocolate chip recipe the blue berrys completely hide that leaf taste and make eating my meds a joy toke on aloha

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Juist twisted me a strawberry diesel x NYcd joint.. Im almost out of this puffage i love love love it.. I found a lone seed in a nug of this puffage and will drop it in water when i get to the spot tomorrow.. As well as another mosca cross. Today i went and check and two babies had popped and had tails so they are in dirt.. 1 ssh x aloha white widow and 1 sour thai i cant wait to see if they are both bishes.. if not i have a very interesting cross to make.. ;) peace..

edit: I havent shown any of my lil modest garden since 2005 i think maybe it was 2004 not sure but, I will break my invisibility here real soon now that my brother and creator of great gear Mr Zepplindood is back.. i cant wait...
and i will throw in muh good friend mosca's gear as well... two great individuals i have the upmost respect for..

sackO

tristar

I've been doing some MxA (Mazar x Afghan) x WW, yesterday.
OG Kush, yesterday
Ice, yesterday
And to that some ice hash made up of a mix between WW, Ice and Crystal.

Today nothing, feels perfectly nice :)

bucks8n

Cripple creek (2 phenos), sensi star, deep chunk (2 phenos), master kush, and about 20 types of hash inc G13 x BSH, DC, CC, Superstar :D

ANd about to doa major strain swap for some leb x cheese varieites - HAPPY DAZE!

stanky1

1st gen clone from a Orginal Diesel S1, more of a earthy, slightly lemon oily/chem taste. only at a 2 week cure. Anybody give me any info on the taste of the orginal diesel. thanks

-stanky

floralheart

Veteran
Right now. This very moment. Grape.

But... White Russian and Grape. White Rhino is on the way in 6 weeks. And ready to smoke at the end of March. This Pure Power Plant, if it doesn't go male... should also be up at the end of March and cured for a couple of weeks.

Latest posts

Latest posts