What strain are you smoking right now?

Hahahahaha!! You noticed that too!

LOL - I went onto Google and typed everything I could:

"Shwag Weed"
"Dirt Weed"
"Brown Weed"
"Weed with seeds"
"Mexi Weed"

And finally found the pic that cracked me up! Gotta love ICmag!

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Lucky bastards..

I just went thru all my stems about 2 ounces worth and picked all the lil buds I could off em. I got a fat ass bowl of every strain Ive smoked past 2 years.. Lets see sum AK47, some Luna, sum Williams Wonder, sum Chem Dawg, Blue moonshine a few skunk crosses. Toooo many to name, wish me luck and or send some bud my way.. :rasta:

G

Green Supreme

Some nugs I puffed on the potblock with Marihuanaman and crew. First is Galactic Beaver Dominator, then Sweet Pink Grapefruit and last is 6 day chopped Congolese. Sorry grapefruit pic didn't work. Peace GS

Attachments

• 000_0002 (Large) (2).jpg
    000_0002 (Large) (2).jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 000_0008 (Large).jpg
    000_0008 (Large).jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 9

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
picture.php

Oregon 95........again, man I like this stuff, but I think its time to order new seeds, threads like this can help.

G

Green Supreme

Some nugs I puffed with Marihuanaman this afternoon. First is Chunky Monkey, then Sweet Pink Grapefruit and last is week chopped Congolese. Peace GS

Attachments

• 000_0004 (Large).jpg
    000_0004 (Large).jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 000_0005 (Large).jpg
    000_0005 (Large).jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 000_0006 (Large).jpg
    000_0006 (Large).jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 10

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
finally.. for the first time ever. i get to tell everybody wat im smoking. never been quite sure if the names i was gettin were real, and im not one to brag about somthing im not sure of. now since im legal my first bag from my caregiver is....... K2.. Some STRONG shit.. lol just smoked a bowl and my hands weigh a ton. haha. post a pic if i can find my camera

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Couch lock.

I've locked the doors and scraped all the shit out of the couch and done two bowls. So far I think I have a lung infection and a piece of a rusty nail caught between my front teeth.

I really should see a dentist about my teeth, but that would mean taking off the helm, the outfit and putting down the needle for a day. What's a boy to do?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
WHEEEWWW.......we just rolled two grams of Sour D and OG kush into a swisher, this shit is probably the best blunt ive smoked this year....halfway thruogh and i taste nothin but lemons and sour...fuckin awesome.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
and lest I forget, I'm smoking my own chocolope... I got a bunch of coffeeshop gear here... mountain jam, mako haze, martian mean green... from my fave coffeeshop too.... mine is still better (imho)... (yay me ;) )

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
I heard of chocolope before but never smoked it...

im fuckin keyeed...my homies playin Oregon Trail....you know we high as fuck

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Dude I got Oregon Trail on my cell phone, use to play it whilest taking a shit break at work.. When I had a job.. LMAO at that game....

I smoked some chocolope in Adam from Grey Area and It was top notch... That was in 2007 tho, ahh the memories...

Latest posts

Latest posts