What's new

what ssh cuts are floating about the uk

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how does the high of the ssh compare to an original haze?
do you choose ssh over haze for the yield and flower time?

just plain haze :D 12 weeks
picture.php

VG

theherbalizor

Veteran
Straight haze like yours vg, or nevs say, as they should be are really incomparible. Very different smokes.

As you know a true haze should be clear, uplifting, creative inspiring, soaringly high and perhaps get the old heart going. Almost speedy to drifty MDMA tripping.

Ssh, the true 12 week pheno that was te winner forso many years has mst of that but dulled down to a degree but with big body stone influences. A true haze is bangingy powerful and so is ssh,but it's much more whole body experience rather than shot gun to the brain.

But that's nt to say I haven't had pure hazes with similar bodies and sshs that have been clse to the trippy pure nevs cuts.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks herb, never has ssh - but yeah the original haze that ive had has absolutely no bodystone at all. the head buzz is uplifting and centering without being too racey. i guess there is quite a lot of variety in haze though.

VG

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how does the high of the ssh compare to an original haze?

Original Haze crosses made the forehead sweat more :joint: and the vibe was more transcendental :canabis:

I smoked and grown or cloned SSH from Shanti and Franco, and SSH F2, plus a few hybrids.. and still think that whatever specific plant suits the grower best, is the best for them. It's normally a great morning to afternoon smoke. with plenty of energy.

H

Hoover_lungz

That looks lovely jah!

Have you seen mr haze recently... It's been far too long since I have chilled with him watching the world go by smoking his hashes.

Cheers my old friend:)

I will be popping over to Dam this weekend for Htc and i will be chilling with MrHaze, you should come and join us and get out of the house for once mate.:tiphat:

Dr. D

Veteran
Cheers my old friend:)

I will be popping over to Dam this weekend for Htc and i will be chilling with MrHaze, you should come and join us and get out of the house for once mate.:tiphat:

Yes you should, always good to smoke with friends in dam. Im super excited man, can't wait..Peace

theherbalizor

Veteran
I so so wish I could. I have no one to look after my dogs, and unfortunalty as they are wolf dogs they do not cope with kennels and not many are prepared to take them anyway.

I will be thinking of you all chilling and smoking the fineties of the dam.

But I hope to come to dam soon once the pet passport system changes in January. Very big wolf dog movement in holland.

S

spiritual g

apologies for crap pictures with hps on!different ssh at 8 weeks flowering,the longer flowering one being twice the plant.Overall i have been through almost 60 mrnice ssh seeds,the last few months,trying to find a pheno close to my old cut and i did not find one keeper really.they all are average to good but no real winners which is a shame.this is last run with these clones before i bin them for good.Still a good smoke but all just lacking a bit to become a keeper.peace

Latest posts

Latest posts