What's new

What should I name my Sour Bubble auto?

punx777

i think cannabis names have gotten out of control, theres bascially what maybe 3 original strains on the earth, indicas, sativas and ruderlis, the rest are just a blend that are grown great or piss poor, but as anyone knows when they grow theres always differant phenos, im just sick of hearing all theese bullshit names like its such differant smoke, theirs bascially heady shit and body pain killing relaxing stuff and then theres the mix of the two, right now out theres like 10 diseals, theres strawberry, jerry garcia hagen das diseal,,etc,,theres:dueling: ten hazes, blah blah blah,all this shit so similar but yet every seed bank has 70 differant strains, kind of a joke if you ask me , its all the same three over n over again..

its fun. jerk.

D

Denial N Error

i think cannabis names have gotten out of control, theres bascially what maybe 3 original strains on the earth, indicas, sativas and ruderlis, the rest are just a blend that are grown great or piss poor, but as anyone knows when they grow theres always differant phenos, im just sick of hearing all theese bullshit names like its such differant smoke, theirs bascially heady shit and body pain killing relaxing stuff and then theres the mix of the two, right now out theres like 10 diseals, theres strawberry, jerry garcia hagen das diseal,,etc,,theres:dueling: ten hazes, blah blah blah,all this shit so similar but yet every seed bank has 70 differant strains, kind of a joke if you ask me , its all the same three over n over again..

Im guessing you're a shwag smoker who's never even seen good pot.

guys this is a really nice forum without alot of spam atleast compared to so many other forums on erb that are online, its a place were i can actually come and learn something from time to time, lets try to keep it that way n not bicker. ive smoked white widow consistantly in hawaii when i lived there, bubba kush, hindu kush , ice, and other mendo strains while living in cali, thai erb while living in thailand, i have smoked shag to , who hasnt right, but u gotta admit i have a point, and if you dont think so just read most smoke report, ''starts of in the head, kind of numbs the mind but im aware, then i get hungry, then i get that relaxed feeling and its of to sleep'' ;;, what else is new, ill guess ill have to try og,purple sour northernlights shiva earlygirl mixed with grapefruit thai crossed back with burmese mixed with ahfgan lambs breath-:woohoo:lol.

its pretty pathetic to be honest though that your useing people as an analogy for weed plants-, ''How bout you just call every male human you see Steve & every female Becky, I'm sure that will clear things up for you''.... thesse are your words right, give me a fuking a break-:joint:

D

Denial N Error

dontae1000, took you all night to come up with that?

You're a genius!

heretik

its pretty pathetic to be honest though that your useing people as an analogy for weed plants-, ''How bout you just call every male human you see Steve & every female Becky, I'm sure that will clear things up for you''.... thesse are your words right, give me a fuking a break-:joint:

Perhaps a wine analogy would suit your preferences better? There are a limited number of varietal grapes, but the care and effort that different vintners/wineries put into the wine they make from those varietals makes a world of difference, and hence one vineyard's Cabernet may be significantly different than the Cabernet put out by a competing vintner and thus warrant a unique name. Or if you don't like the wine analogy, maybe beers would work? A IPA may just be an IPA, but the IPA from one brewery may be unique enough to be labeled "Igor's Indian Excursion Ale," and vastly different from the IPA of a competitor which is labeled as "Gunga Din Ale."

In short, yes, there are only 3 identified species of cannabis, but the subtle blending and variation that is possible warrants unique identification. It is the same with virtually any flowering plant, e.g. lilies may all be lilies, but there is no mistaking that a stargazer lily is vastly different from a snow peach lily or a casa blanca lily.

P.S. If we are still suggesting names, how about "Speedy Sourzales" in honor of the rapid finish time? :wink:

speedy-gonzales-A.gif

Last edited:
you guys are really trying awfully hard :wallbash: to break down common sense , first cannabis was just like people, :moon:now its on to fermented grapes and grains, i guess id say cannabis is much like wine or beer, pretty much all if its identical, theres quality and then theres basically shit, theres higher alcohol content ones and then theres lighter ones, just that beers n wines dont have the ridiculous name prolificness that modern cannabis seems to have, im pointing out the obvious, its a business, your getting an indica dom or a sativa dom, and this company wants your business so you think its something new and exciting. i think its great that people luv and take care and nuture their erb i do, its really this that makes it come out so unique and special. You dont here wine compaines telling you that they use are morocan wheat berries crossed with algerian hops mixed with barely from the himilayas, or if they do, who cares?? no they give u the alcohol content and the year, somehting youll soon see in seeds banks catalogs in the way of THC content, thell be high , med and low varities, hey some already do,and thell all do the exact same thing to you no matter what the cross of the three cannabis strains that are out there, just the facts...the sativa will be heady, the indica body, this is just weed, we really dont need to go to the bottom of ocean on this one -but got to tip my hat to the stoner marketing, really makes people believe their getting something special and new :noway: . new to you? could be. enjoy it.

G-ice

I'm sure if you were making your own wine you'd know what ingredients your buying. Why would seed banks work any differently? "we really dont need to go to the bottom of ocean on this one" If your putting months of work into growing something, why not put a few minutes into reading what it is your growing?

BubblyBreeze.

Denial and Error it took me 5 hours to realize its worse not better to let some fool think in such a silly way over being nice and laughing it off....read my earlier post on this topic, i really dont want to be part of bickering with people, its about a topic, if you dont have anything to say just say nothing, to many online blogs get ruined by people speaking like you and misunderstanding that were talking about a topic not each other-

:joint:good point i should contribute, how bout bubblebutt ryder, i think u got to have a ryder in there for sure. and we all luv the bubbles right:abduct:

Latest posts

Latest posts