What's new

What should I know about using BioBizz???

G

growit1234

I just started using biobizz products(grow, bloom, algamic, and topmaxx). Is there anything I should watch out for? Or anything I should compensate for?

gro

the couch

Closet Funk said:
It's pretty good stuff.

Ya that pretty much covers it :D
The Grow is a 2-1-6 (or close to that) I supplemented with 5-1-1 fish guts in veg when I used it, but things would probably be fine with just the BioBizz grow.

G

You just killed me with your question, mate
No it isn't General Hydroponics Biobizz BioGrow (that would be one hell of a company) it is Bio-Grow from Biobizz http://www.biobizz.nl/

Last edited:

Blazed_Out

I'm using Bio-Bizz too... its good but I want to try some of AN's organic range to compare.
I think Bio-Bizz lacks micro nutrients and vitamins. I probably need some epsom salts or some cal-mag to fix rust that is starting to appear on the leaves late in flower.

G

That's very strange, because it sure is 8-2-6 here in Europe

02839-1000ML.jpg

Last edited:
K

kokua

It is about labeling restrictions in the US…In Europe nutrient manufacturers can state total soluable NPK both organic and digested materials. Which was explained to me as “ all of those micro-organic goodies” that aren’t necessarily readily available. In the US we are only allowed to list the soluable NPK content that is available right now so naturally it is lower. Terry from General Hydroponics (800-37-hydro) assured me that GHBB is formulated by BB of Europe and sent to GH in California to be bottled. The formula is exactly the same.

gnosis

Blazed_Out said:
I'm using Bio-Bizz too... its good but I want to try some of AN's organic range to compare.
I think Bio-Bizz lacks micro nutrients and vitamins. I probably need some epsom salts or some cal-mag to fix rust that is starting to appear on the leaves late in flower.

On four total grows, the 2 i made with only Biobizz nutes and soil where plagued by nutrient problems.

For my 2 other grows, the first and the current one, those problems are avoided by using a classic chemically fertilized soil -of good quality.

For now, given my newbism and the fact that i prefer having a sufficient harvest rather than being gung ho about using only organic nutrient, i will go on using the dark si... err. i mean Algoflash stuff (btw, its much cheaper too) alongside with Biobizz nutes.

Last edited:
G

I think there's only one little problem with Biobizz - potassium. Some people prefer to bump up potash levels and it's just impossible with BB. Something alike BioNova Vitrasol would be a good addition to BB nutes line.

G

:wave: Sure! Here's a 1gal all organic perlite/compost/wc/peat lady two weeks to harvest. BGrow/BBloom/TopMax/somemorekelp. Me getting second leyer of budz :joint:

You see some burnt tips on the right those are my two MSM-test victims - 1000mg/1L overdose :pointlaug

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

this is g13haze x nycd from soma seeds using cheap soil mixed with perlite ,dolomite lime and fed with the bio bizz range

i think everyone gets in to the hype to much, i personaly have wicked tasting weed so i dont worry about all the taste improvers and i pull average 2-3 oz per plant and have not seen enough evidence to prove that it will double my yield. i have plenty of mates who buy all the new ones advance nutrients and the rest that are some times 3-4 times the price as standard organic products like canna and bio bizz

Stan Laurel

Bio-Bizz nutes are great, the only thing I've noticed is that they work better with other soils than with Bio-Bizz Allmix.

Grow and Bloom are all that's needed for good results, just have some epsom salts handy to stop Mg def in it's tracks :joint:

That was my first ever grow, with Bio-Bizz taking control :chin:

LEGI0N

kokua said:
It is about labeling restrictions in the US…In Europe nutrient manufacturers can state total soluable NPK both organic and digested materials. Which was explained to me as “ all of those micro-organic goodies” that aren’t necessarily readily available. In the US we are only allowed to list the soluable NPK content that is available right now so naturally it is lower. Terry from General Hydroponics (800-37-hydro) assured me that GHBB is formulated by BB of Europe and sent to GH in California to be bottled. The formula is exactly the same.

If that's true then we all need to use it like they say on the site. that means using BOTH grow and bloom druing bloom. I've been using the grow and I'm just adding the bloom and everything it rageing.. Lot's of nice green growth..