What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neighbors

MicroRoy

Ignore the ignorant and arrogant.

It's like taking the batteries out of the remote. They will give up on pushing buttons. After a while.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
buy a silver surfer vaporizer. no more smell. don't buy a 'cheaper' portable.. wont get the job done. Volcano is good too.

Roor22

Bro all I gotta say is keep smoking fuck them if they don't like it tell them to buy or rent a house and if they can't then they have to deal with it but if I was you I would file a complaint about them to the apartment manager or file law suit against them that they are always fighting and slamming shit and are disturbing the peace!!!! lol smoke on

lawlrus

Bro all I gotta say is keep smoking fuck them if they don't like it tell them to buy or rent a house and if they can't then they have to deal with it but if I was you I would file a complaint about them to the apartment manager or file law suit against them that they are always fighting and slamming shit and are disturbing the peace!!!! lol smoke on

You sound like a really intelligent, responsible, contributing member of society

Fuck everybody else keep doing what you do even when it bothers other people "lol smoke on"

N

noyd666

lol, with the amount of guns in America and shootings tis a wonder peeps don't go about there business with there traps SHUT.

Bongstar420

LOL. Sounds like your neighbors are children

...but yea :jerkit:

I've lived in my southern California apartment duplex since 2001. I've been a medical marijuana patient since 2008. Two years ago, new neighbors moved into the apartment below me, and they seem to be hell-bent on denying me the right to smoke in my own home.

There is no insulation in the walls in this building, so I suspect they can occasionally catch a faint whiff of cannabis smoke, but I wouldn't know since they've never talked to me about it. I try to be as discreet as possible, and keep airflow moving through my apartment so that most of it clears out fairly quickly. But the problem my neighbors have is not really with the smell. It's with the fact that someone is legally allowed to do something that they think should be illegal.

First they called the cops on me, who never even spoke to me and probably just explained the law to them. Since then, they've continually slammed doors, cupboards, toilet seats, showers doors, windows - and they continually yell things through the walls like "I can't wait to vote so we can put away all the potheads!".

Worst of all, every single day, when I get in the shower, they go into their bathroom, run the bathwater, and switch it back and forth between hot and cold while flushing the toilet. All of these things only contribute to making my medical condition (panic disorder) worse, which in turn forces me to have to smoke more.

I confronted them today and asked them if they have anything to say to me, but unfortunately, they are very stubborn and ignorant, and talking to them accomplished nothing. I can't move because of my credit rating, so I'm stuck here in this situation unless I wanna file a lawsuit against them.

Does anyone have any advice for me PLEASE?

DarthFader1

Veteran
buy a silver surfer vaporizer. no more smell. don't buy a 'cheaper' portable.. wont get the job done. Volcano is good too.

Hey Snook word up on the silver surfer they're fantastic but did you realize the Volcano utilizes aluminium pathways and there is solid research out there linking aluminium inhalation to a bunch of serious diseases including alzheimers & parkinsons.

Im not stating this as 100% fact but just thought it was worth mentioning.

Everyone should always do their own research.

Fwiw i use the portable vape "Davinci Ascent" which has glass pathways and has worked great but it is a total greedy whore which makes you use waaaay too much weed. I always find myself wanting more too so probably wouldnt recommend it

darth

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Hey Snook word up on the silver surfer they're fantastic but did you realize the Volcano utilizes aluminium pathways and there is solid research out there linking aluminium inhalation to a bunch of serious diseases including alzheimers & parkinsons.

Im not stating this as 100% fact but just thought it was worth mentioning.

Everyone should always do their own research.

Fwiw i use the portable vape "Davinci Ascent" which has glass pathways and has worked great but it is a total greedy whore which makes you use waaaay too much weed. I always find myself wanting more too so probably wouldnt recommend it

darth

Darth, IMO, there are no REALLY GOOD portables. :tiphat:
Don't know anything about volcano and aluminum, SSV is my tool but thanks for the thought.:biggrin:

but for the purpose of this thread, anything might improve relations.

DarthFader1

Veteran
From my experience, i agree on this thought ^^

Portables never did it for me either, you end up using 3x 5 x 10 x amount of weed that you usually would, and are still left wanting more.

IMO, best way for a veteran stoner to be satisfied is combining a combo effect.. eg: take an edible / hit the vape + plus smoke a little cone or Jay of raw weed. The combo effect does it for me

just my 2 cents
darth

H

Hashash

When I had a neighbor I didn't like I'd throw banana peels on his porch. I'd eat a banana on the way out the door to work and toss the peel there everyday. He brought some hot bitch home from the bar late one night and she was in heels. Slipped on the peel and fell on the concrete.

I heard her say "why in the FUCK is there a banana peel on your porch" and he said "my asshole neighbor throws them on here"

I was dying laughing

hmm as conclusive and as funny as your stories seems
its really not necessary to keep throwing oil into the fire

i have no idea about what and why its going on between you
neighbors can turn into the most vicious reckless a-holes ever
--> dont become one of them.

and having fun while somebody falls onto hard ass concrete
is an absolute no go.. sorry for spoiling your happy time
but the next time somebody breaks their neck will you be laughing the same?

to the OP i want to say, maybe they are just in general louder,
some people make more noise then others they dont realize
many coincidences can happen to.. living close to each other
it occured to me that it can happen that you even synchronize
with certain habits

even they may not be happy with having somebody doing what you do..
but that does not mean to say that all they do is because of you
thats an important fact which you have to think about.

its a tough world and the lack of compensation is rare... people also tend
to let out their daly frustration on any occasion possible, its unfortunate how
many people survive with their inner pain, sorry for that

i had similar experiences with reckless neighbors, living in an old not insulated house
makes many things very vidid, when they come home late and bump doors
i hate big houses which are not insulated.. it only works when all particpants
respect and care for each other. something which not everybody is capable for.

DarthFader1

Veteran
hmm as conclusive and as funny as your stories seems
its really not necessary to keep throwing oil into the fire

i have no idea about what and why its going on between you
neighbors can turn into the most vicious reckless a-holes ever
--> dont become one of them.

and having fun while somebody falls onto hard ass concrete
is an absolute no go.. sorry for spoiling your happy time
but the next time somebody breaks their neck will you be laughing the same?

to the OP i want to say, maybe they are just in general louder,
some people make more noise then others they dont realize
many coincidences can happen to.. living close to each other
it occured to me that it can happen that you even synchronize
with certain habits

even they may not be happy with having somebody doing what you do..
but that does not mean to say that all they do is because of you
thats an important fact which you have to think about.

its a tough world and the lack of compensation is rare... people also tend
to let out their daly frustration on any occasion possible, its unfortunate how
many people survive with their inner pain, sorry for that

i had similar experiences with reckless neighbors, living in an old not insulated house
makes many things very vidid, when they come home late and bump doors
i hate big houses which are not insulated.. it only works when all particpants
respect and care for each other. something which not everybody is capable for.

What backing vocals are you singing these lyrics against?

I personally read it as a rap song...

Reckless neighbors, make many things vivid, when they come home late and bump doors, i hate big houses not insulated.. i could spit many lyrics to this