What's new

What REALLY grinds your gears, or pisses you off!!

Iraganji

That snake at work who somehow is in good graces with the company's owner. This prick will throw anyone under the bus to cover his mistakes. I've often fantasized about asking him is he prefers the ability to chew a sandwich or hold it, right before I knock his teeth out. :D Ahhh, but it's just a fantasy, and I quickly let it drop, because I don't like to hold onto negativity. I'm sure he's digging himself a hole somewhere anyway.

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Another thing that grinds my gears is when I fuck up on an 18 speed Roadranger gear box in the truck I operate. Doesn't happen very often but you can sure hear the gears grind.

Sink em in and mesh em later.

ajc0k

Being in line with lobsters and smoked salmon that I buy with my benefit/EBT card and having to wait while some working sucker pays for their groceries in singles. Na just kidding. I really do get EBT though, 200 a month. Then I go to the food pantry and get even more stuff. Good stuff, like mad Chunky's Campbell soups and bread and peanut butter, etc. Plus I get 900 in cash. And I can earn 300 a week and still keep all my benefits. I'm on the section 8 voucher list too. Once I gett I'm moving to northern california or Oregon - you can use the voucher anywhere in America.

I don't like rice burner mufflers....like a Civic with a 10" tail pipe tip. Shits lame.

As a college student without financial aid, this pisses me off. This fucking country and it's foreign policy, among the rules of politics pisses me off..
.. and $900 in cash plus $200 a month for absolutely nothing when my broke ass is living on ramen and brown rice, plus i'll NEVER get to see social security when i have to contribute to this scam.. Please stay out of California, we're already broke we really don't need you contributing more debt. Sorry for ranting, i just got off from a long day at WORK

Red Fang

Veteran
Those morons who judge those who are barely getting by while not caring about the corporate welfare that is handed out constantly. People who look down on those receiving assistance without knowing their story Those that look down on the unemployed and just assume they are not trying without knowing their story. Those that are in a position to help those in need and display the snotty attitude I mentioned above and that some display in this thread! I know of a doctor who harasses anyone who sees him and does not have a job, like they are shit, again without knowing their story. People like this need a severe ass kicking at the very least to humble them.

Protea

one thing that really gets me going, but onlysometimes is herr. herv..... my neibhour. old german guy that plans to build loads of houses. and need my wifes signature. so he comes to me and start talking shait, in speedgerman. and end it all by asking my signature. makes me want to piss in his postboks.

Securityfirst

Chick flicks, they all have the same plot, they are mostly tear jerkers that are a hot bed for advertising and marketing.

Girlfriends who find smoking herb annoying.

People who don't use their turn signal. Fuck off you know who you are.

When my McDonald's order is fucked up every other time. How hard is flipping burgers?

When I'm hanging bud up to dry and the string holding them up becomes untaped and all the bud goes crashing to the floor, fucking grinding meh gears.

Filled with hate... I feel better.

Comon? you never worked at Mcdonalds? They dont flip em its a steam press LOL

nugghead

Loud pipes.

When it's louder than the Mongols, and it's four or five guys with pristine, all stock Harleys, gleaming chrome, new paint, fresh leather with every brad sparkling and every fringe un-shredded, you know they ought to put the bikes down, get back in their BMWs and go put on a damn Hawaiian shirt rather than waking me up at 2 in the morning because they drove by 3 miles away.

Actual Mongols I don't mind. They are all running meth but most of them are polite and sober, at least around here, could ride past a baby without hurting its ears.

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
Affirmative action.

No need to hire the most qualified applicant when there are govt. mandated quotas to be filled.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
That snake at work who somehow is in good graces with the company's owner. This prick will throw anyone under the bus to cover his mistakes. I've often fantasized about asking him is he prefers the ability to chew a sandwich or hold it, right before I knock his teeth out. :D Ahhh, but it's just a fantasy, and I quickly let it drop, because I don't like to hold onto negativity. I'm sure he's digging himself a hole somewhere anyway.
Yeh that also,I used to work with one of those.:thank you:

F

Fastcast

People that are mean to kids and adults with disability's.Parents that don't watch out for there young one's,you can't let your kid just run around the hood by them self's any more.Rude people.People that don't pitch in,but stand there and tell others what to do.I think that's enough for now.

THC4SIM

That GO COMPARE advert on the tv!!!, bug's the fuck outa me!!
i grab for the remote whenever it starts to come on..
i would quite happily strangle that bastard who sings on the advert!!..
Drives me mad...

Those in the UK will know the ad i mean...

InJoy

Those morons who judge those who are barely getting by while not caring about the corporate welfare that is handed out constantly. People who look down on those receiving assistance without knowing their story Those that look down on the unemployed and just assume they are not trying without knowing their story. Those that are in a position to help those in need and display the snotty attitude I mentioned above and that some display in this thread! I know of a doctor who harasses anyone who sees him and does not have a job, like they are shit, again without knowing their story. People like this need a severe ass kicking at the very least to humble them.

:yeahthats

SEVERE ass kickin

But some people could be referring to h2o hasn't he demonstrated that he could work but decided to say he was depressed or something similar instead of maintain a job?

Those people who milk the system just coz they can also need the same SEVERE ass kickin as they have fuked it up for those who need it but can't get it, and stigmatized all who do get help.

Yea that shit goes DEEP

I

In~Plain~Site

According to some, folks who would do as he depicts his life is, are less of a cancer to society than the corporate thieves...I beg to differ.

Those days are behind us.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Do ya check under the bed at night for monsters? Don't forget the closet.

Is it wise to suggest executives are crooks because we've identified crook executives? IMO, that might be a bit intolerant, maybe even bigoted.

StoneByName

That of the jobs I apply to, that I am qualified for, 1 in 50 give me an interview.

That anyone you meet, the first question (or second after name) is 'what is your job?'

That the government is so wasteful with money.

Seeing liars prosper.

People who take joy in the misery of others.

Grass Lands

Veteran
Well for me....i get frustrated when I go to the grocery store sometimes low on funds to get some of the basics,milk,bread,eggs,ramen noodles ect. The lady with the four kids in front of me has porterhouse steaks,bags of frozen shrimp,cookies, and many other things. THEN, she whips out her benifit card to pay for it all.I work for a livin and can't always afford that stuff. Well at least my tax dollars are providin porterhouse steaks for someone!! That REALLY grinds my gears!! Let me hear what gets to YOU.:thank you:

Yep and when they are 400lb's+ and texting on their Iphone it pisses me off even more...