What's new

What plant produces the best hash?

Highersolutions

Veteran
For night time it's hard to beat some good Purple Urkle hash...does the trick every time.
Purple Urkle:
picture.php

picture.php

For a nice a medicated yet functional effect, I would say Krazy Kush or LA Pure Kush. Both are frost monsters and are well coated with trichs.

Krazy Kush:
picture.php

picture.php

LA Pure Kush:
picture.php

picture.php

For uniqueness and flavor, Purple Goddess is right up there.

Purple Goddess:
picture.php

picture.php

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LIke I said in another thread that Krazy Kush is fucking crazy! :respect: :good:

Send me over some of that shit mang! :joint:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Hey all,

i am looking for a plant which produces a alot of trichomes and comes with a nice smell, maybe even something unique. Yield is secondary, just wantig to make a really really nice piece of hash.
so many fine genetics suited to making hash that you could ask "what flavour would you like??"

i always loved c99 for hash ,
im a sucker for pineapple flavoured hash ,
and shes a resin queen without doubt ..

picture.php

bambi

SUPER SKUNK - or old super skunk if possible, then youve the flavor to boot aswell as a heavy resinious producing plant.

purple_man

Veteran
done know ojo!

for me it's mostly haze or haze hybrids, as well as the blue family.
if we are talking about couchlock stuff, sensi star and some afghan #1 comes to my mind...

blessss

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anything Raco grows will make some awesome hash :respect: It's just him :good:

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
done know ojo!

for me it's mostly haze or haze hybrids, as well as the blue family.
if we are talking about couchlock stuff, sensi star and some afghan #1 comes to my mind...

blessss

NL#5 is the fine pasta... (darn good by itself) while Blueberry and Haze are the gourmet sauces!

Results are "Bocatto di cardinale"!

Getting hungry here...LOL

Ojo

I

ickybuds2012

Deep Chunk...:dance013:

027-3.jpg

DC x Hz being otherwordly :biglaugh:

racooo you make me droool jajajaaj always have :D bring some of that heeere :D

so the way i see it everyone thinks they have the best hash ... probably cause they like the weed its made out of .. fair enough..

i have to recognize homemade hash , or harvest siccor hash is way strong ...

but when i hear hash .... i imagine a pound of tar ... with that said ..

my bet is the best plants for hash making come from india .. jejej big surprise ..their kings smoked hash ages before the Queen Elizabeth or King Philip of Spain .... my bet is turkey&neighboors have some amazing hash making strains ,,

some more good strains for hash making are .. sensi seeds hash plant :blowbubbles: & afghani #1

i have tried colombian hash made from sativas ... and jamaican hash made from hybrids .... and none compares to the real deal afghani resin goodness :) i think in spain its called doble cero :D

i think i remember raco posting a mag years ago featuring lots of hash pics and detailing its origins ... that was sweet :tiphat: