What's new

What pH buffer do you use?

H

Huckster79

It is!☺ heavy 16 prime. I haven't pH tested at all in last three rounds since starting to use it and not one damned issue w nute lockout or anything. I love the stuff. It does some other stuff like acts as bud sweetener in flower. Though you use it from beginning to end. It's a relatively natural product I was told by heavy 16 guy that it's got different molasses and such. KeLPS too.

But I love the stuff, so much easier than phing water. I even use it on my water only days figuring it's not salt based n quite natural and I hate screwing w ph...

Highly recommend

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Cannabis evolved to take advantage of a pH swing and to deal with incorrect pH. My research points toward a cyclic filling and emptying of the plants reserves as the way to produce the cleanest end product.

Keep in mind that cannabis quietly lowers quality without instantly showing visible signs.

I'm looking forward to competitions proving out what I've already seen. Competitions with the same clones for each grower. :)

Douglas

Arf

Ahh, ok. I saw the question, missed the answer if it was answered in the thread already.

My research points to a full and cyclic pH swing as one of the best possible ways to grow cannabis. Not interested in steady pH growing environments. Not for cannabis anyway.

Hope you find what you're looking for,

Douglas

What is the range of the pH swing you are trying to achieve?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Darn this no-edit feature yet.
I use a reservoir management method that sets this up to happen naturally. Ends up cycling the reserve capacity of the plant for each element as well.

Latest posts

Latest posts