What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Nutrients are you running 2019?

LostTribe

Premium user
What nutrients are you guys running nowadays?

Familiar with PBP but they changed the bloom a few tries back. Tried Maxibloom once still up for debate as I had a lot of problems running it. PBP was still easy and think I will revisit it.

Anyone running anything else like advanced connoisseur or H and G or others?

5ml Calmag
15ml PBP bloom
maybe a bit of silica blast early on
maybe some sm90 and hydroguard to make sure its rolling right.
I never did like LK as it gunks everything up but considering for foliar.

Best
LT

insomniac_AU

I'm Australian and I use an Australian nutrient called Nefarious. I'm probably the only person on here using it but I swear by it, I've tried a lot of the others and I like this. Gives me great results and cheap as chips. I think I pay $60AU for 4 litre sets.
I won't be changing until I can't get it anymore.

Drop That Sound

:violin:

Attachments

• 777270652.jpg
    777270652.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 777300119.jpg
    777300119.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 21
  • epsom.jpg
    epsom.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 23

Earlmarne

Im running jacks + yara calnit with cal mag when the plants need it.
Sm90 once a month or so, pondzyme. Thinking on picking up some mammoth

R

Rab.C

its my first grow and i am using. dna mills nutrients.

Vitalize
Basis A
Basis B
Start
Ultimate PK
C4

So far not too bad

Last edited:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I plan to experiment with New Millennium. Have seen some great results. Have to give it a shot. Then most likely back to Botanicare as I haven't found anything that ever compares.

They did change their formula, watered it down for sure, but it still performs very well.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Hey dude!

You seen any difference in your grows in last couple years? Botanicare changed the PBP bloom about 5 years ago. You use Liquid Karma?

LT

I haven’t noticed anything. I tend to use a higher ec (1.8) than most ppl I see. And it’s pretty hard to get nute burn with pbp. So maybe it’s diluted but I’m not seeing it. :dunno:

R

Rab.C

I haven’t noticed anything. I tend to use a higher ec (1.8) than most ppl I see. And it’s pretty hard to get nute burn with pbp. So maybe it’s diluted but I’m not seeing it. :dunno:

hey Vanilla Phoenix i am a new grower what is pbp

Drop That Sound

Hey Lost, ive only got one good run in since I bought a 25# bag of each part A and B at the beginning of last summer, so Ill be running it for a few years at the least. Shipping was $50 but im happy, $155 for 50#s directly from Jacks. I grew all my veggies in coco with the same 3-2-1 mix too. I did an outdoor RDWC scrogged greenhouse run and it was healthy as can be, veggies all produced well too. Barely used any epsoms, mostly with the veggies.

Its so easy I just add scoops of a and b to 2 different water jugs, shake it up, and use my TDS meter to adjust my target ratios by PPM. No messing around and measuring by weight. I could pre measure my stock mixes out and know how many PPMs i'll get per gallon by how many mils I add, but its to easy to just use my meter lol.

Id say thats the best part is being able to change the ratios with more or less calnit depending on what stage of growth compared to running seperate grow and bloom dry nutrients.

Say im vegging and my target is 500 ppm, i just add the 5-12-26 until I hit 300, then too it off with cal-nit until its at 500.

For 600: 360 ppms part A, and 240 of B.

They have new formulations too for different water sources and growth stages
@ jacksnutrients.com, but not much info on anyone using them yet...

LostTribe

Premium user

yep same thing my ppm meter probably 20 years old finally shit the bed and I had no idea so after a year I noticed that the calmag at 5ml was way off. Plants never really looked like something was wrong other than slow veg. I bet they were way over 2000ppm.

Now I got a blue lab ec/tds and it seems nice. Had the BL ph for a bit and love it.

Are you just using

5ml calmag+
15ml PBP bloom

no liquid Karma?

Hope you are doing well bud.

Best,
LT

Latest posts

Latest posts