What's new

What nute do you use that no one else does?

wdcf

:groupwave:
Just curious what people were using for there X-factor? I for one buy bee pollen grind it to a fine powder mix it in with my nutrients...Also works for foilar feedings.

Weekly ill also add some dandelion root powder to the mix.

And lastly I use a pomegranate molasses thats sodium free during the last couple of feedings before flushing
http://www.cubemarketplace.com/p-416-al-wadi-pomegranate-molasses-from-lebanon.aspx

:dancer:

Curious to here what off the wall things you use or have heard of?

Back on Overgrow, I remember a person who would mix in his semen...

:rtfo:
~WDCF

B

bcell

X-factor - keep it simple. Botaniacare Pure Blend Pro and FF Ocean Forest Soil and water. Nothing else.

I read some nut regimes and some growers use like a dozen different nutes. I do not get it.

darksith

just a waste of money, I have done both and found little to no difference so now I am a back to basics guy.

pushlimits

One additive that is very highly regarded but rarely mentioned in cannabis circles is *DARK ENERGY* I absolutly love this stuff!

I stumbled upon it from a salesman (automaticly makes me suspisious of anything he says) who had no idea what he was talking about. I came into the hydro store with the intention of purchasing a flushing agent for salt build-up similar to "flora-kleen". The employee says "Everyone is going crazy for this stuff, It will help for sure" In retrospect it had absolutly nothing to do with flushing, but either way I am VERY happy I bought it!

although not a flushing solution by any strech of the imagination, it is a chelating formula with a select blend of L-amino acids, that will stimulate production of ripening hormones, and increase overall Biomas bla bla bla bladidy bla. Whatever it is, it makes my plants very vigorus and happy. I have never went without it ever sence, You will see a differance right away, just like when I forget it or run out I can tell.

Overall this shit is the cats ass when it comes to additives, basicly all it does is makes nutrients more avaliable to your plants and it works REAL well! Only down side-the smell is enough to gag a maggot!

wdcf

I heard about this product to, its just so damn expensive! I hate buying big bud powder cause its pretty penny as well, but I bought it wholesale so I evened out the ratios a bit, and I have enough to last me ooh about 10 years :)

One additive that is very highly regarded but rarely mentioned in cannabis circles is *DARK ENERGY* I absolutly love this stuff!

I stumbled upon it from a salesman (automaticly makes me suspisious of anything he says) who had no idea what he was talking about. I came into the hydro store with the intention of purchasing a flushing agent for salt build-up similar to "flora-kleen". The employee says "Everyone is going crazy for this stuff, It will help for sure" In retrospect it had absolutly nothing to do with flushing, but either way I am VERY happy I bought it!

although not a flushing solution by any strech of the imagination, it is a chelating formula with a select blend of L-amino acids, that will stimulate production of ripening hormones, and increase overall Biomas bla bla bla bladidy bla. Whatever it is, it makes my plants very vigorus and happy. I have never went without it ever sence, You will see a differance right away, just like when I forget it or run out I can tell.

Overall this shit is the cats ass when it comes to additives, basicly all it does is makes nutrients more avaliable to your plants and it works REAL well! Only down side-the smell is enough to gag a maggot!

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Hydroplex for soil. It's my first run with it, but I've heard nothing but great things about it.

-Funk

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
K.I.S.S.
I use nothing but B-Cuzz...love that nutrient. Have had nothing but pure success with it since I tried it few years ago...now I'm stuck on it.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I just started using Pure Flowers from the natures nectar line a few months ago and I love it. N-P-K on it is 0-30-20

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
Just the basic store bought MG Bloom Booster, Schultz Bloom Booster.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
:yes:

Used it before, worked awesome! Always fun to bring up, usually starts a spectacular display of mouth-frothing ignorance :biglaugh:
Usually does just that!...It's got some good auxins in it that benefit plants...Indoleacetic acid I believe......and some Nitrogen of course.

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
a local company, Soil secrets earth ambrosia and earth nectar......

It's a 2 part, liquid Myco/Micro tea inoculum.....some type of humic acid suspension.... :dunno:

The stuff is the bees knees....I've never seen any where near as dense a root mass as I see now when I transplant...