What's new

What now?

Midnite Toker

Veteran
Looking at your initial posting, you've given out a lot of identifying information. Except for the missus it probably doesn't matter though. If you delete your statements about the wife, mine will go too.

edit; actually it puts your name on those 136 posts. But I'm the paranoid type.
Yeah, good point. I originally figured they got all the girls, It wont make a difference. No matter how you look at it, I'm outed.

Midnite Toker

Veteran
good luck . I wouldn't sweat it much. probation at the worst is my guess. maybe some drug classes ifn they push it.now your gonna need a new spot to grow tho. hang tough
Thanks for the pat on the back! Was going to ask if you could fly up into the atmosphere and fly counter clockwise around the earth turning back time far enough for me to cover up better.:)

Pretty rare for an outdoor grower to get busted; sure they find lots on public land but they just pull them up and no-one gets caught for it.
I guess that's the problem with growing on your own property, hard to deny they are not yours.
But I would have denied any knowledge of them, make them prove you grew them.
You could say I rarely go to that part of my property, and it's an overgrown area so I don't venture in there and you can't see them unless you are real close to them so that's why I never noticed them, but I have seen a couple of guys walking off my property from that area recently.
But when you go to court you will get the brief of evidence and that will say how they found them, ie a tip off from a member of the public (might be a close friend who you trusted) or they were seen during a random fly by by helicopter police.

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
they either taped your phone or searched your pc but they used some sort of electrical surviellance to obtain there info ,i would want to know what how and when,drones maybe?

oldhaole

Veteran
I think....

If the cops were gonna make a big deal about this they would have taken pictures, then gone before a judge to get a search warrant. Then come and taken the plants. Arresting you, and searching the house.

You didn't do yourself any favors talking to the cops...any statement made before you have been detained is admissable.

This smells like a typical land and grab. They were more interested in the plants.

I could be wrong. Maybe they are gonna take it before a grand jury.

B

BrnCow

How can they trespass with no warrant? If they had one, they would have likely searched your house also. Get a damn lawyer and have him/her do a discovery. No warrant - maybe no legal bust! Don't talk anymore to anyone except your lawyer and old lady. Try to find some money as it does help...likely need $7500...seems to be the magic amount these days...can be paid in payments with a little down - maybe $1K or 1.5 K if you seems to them like a god credit rick - to the lawyer...

B

BrnCow

OH yes, shuck any friends that are new or knew about the grow...tell them you'll get back with them later but are paranoid now...

Ickis

Veteran
Maybe they were fake cops or rogue cops and you got ripped off and nothing is ever going to happen to you.

I wouldn't even call there anymore.

Did they mark the spot where they took the plants with GPS or markers? You didn't have plants on your property. They were just off your property and you never saw them before.

They didn't arrest you??? They must have thought you didn't do anything wrong. It doesn't matter what you told the "cop". It only matters what you tell the judge.

You never said that. You said that would have been nice medicine if you had known they were there. I never saw any plants. Where were they?

Did they come when it was dark out or light?

Did they actually know where your plants were? Or did you lead them to them.
Maybe they were bluffing, someone told them you were growing and they fronted and said we have to take your plants, and then waited till you told them where they were.
Maybe it was just a knock and talk, to try to bluff you, but they didn't know if there were plants there or not, but you fell for it because you assumed they had found them.
And maybe they wanted to come in your house because they assumed if you did have plants they would be indoors.
Anyway 18 plants, the numbers aren't too high.
You have to figure out who the snitch was thought before you think about growing again.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
you basically just admitted to crime. you should have told them you have no idea who was growing on your land, that you seen some teenagers snooping around a few times.

supermanlives

Veteran
ya keep us updated. I wouldn't worry much. probation and boring ass drug classes at worst.those classes made me wanna do drugs and have a beer. half the class used to meet after at the bar. I got a dui long ago and they sent me to drug classes as they didn't have a booze only class at the time lol.

growshopfrank

Veteran
just a thought but if there is any photos I would lose the memory card
any notes or calender notations would make good kindling as well
good luck

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm in the mid 50's and told him that I had no idea what I would do now for my pain. Most nights I'm not sleeping till I medicate, Mrs. Toker is the same way. He said it least I could stay home, he gave me a card, told me he would be in the office monday, call with questions, we'll see what happens next.

I felt absolutely ill monday so I called him about 3pm.

Oh, so I told them no one knows, no one, I was stunned they knew.

So you know your rights huh?
What about your RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT?
When will people learn not to talk to the police?
KEEP YOUR BIG MOUTH SHUT!
Your case may go before a Grand Jury to see if they will hand down an indictment. All that is secret and you will not know about it until your case is heard and only then if they decide to prosecute you. They usually convene once a month.
If you want to talk to someone, talk to a lawyer. A GOOD ONE. One who deals largely in drug cases.
DON'T TALK TO THE FUCKING POLICE!!!
Burn1

Midnite Toker

Veteran
So you know your rights huh?
What about your RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT?
When will people learn not to talk to the police?
KEEP YOUR BIG MOUTH SHUT!
Your case may go before a Grand Jury to see if they will hand down an indictment. All that is secret and you will not know about it until your case is heard and only then if they decide to prosecute you. They usually convene once a month.
If you want to talk to someone, talk to a lawyer. A GOOD ONE. One who deals largely in drug cases.
DON'T TALK TO THE FUCKING POLICE!!!
Burn1
All good points, the Truth is I haven't had to need to "know my rights". I have absolutely taken my freedom for granted. No more. Oh, and stop YELLING at me!

Midnite Toker

Veteran
ya keep us updated. I wouldn't worry much. probation and boring ass drug classes at worst.those classes made me wanna do drugs and have a beer. half the class used to meet after at the bar. I got a dui long ago and they sent me to drug classes as they didn't have a booze only class at the time lol.
Had those classes myself along long time ago. And mandatory AA as well. Over 30 years ago.
And I will update, but still no word. Thank God. I am sleeping again. My Mom use to say, "this too shall pass". Hopefully it already has. ~mT

Midnite Toker

Veteran
Sounds like Sgt. McFriendly pulled the "im against what we had to do and feel for ya', just doing my job" routine on you. At least you didn't let them in the house, whether or not you have anything going on in there. Once they get in it becomes a fishing expedition for whatever they can find that they dont like.
exactly......

Latest posts

Latest posts