What's new

What Must Be Done With China

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I promise you all i have is LOVE for this plant as it has blessed me with a beautiful life. Been on the front lines for over 30 years specifically so i don't have to deal with people like you.

Based on comments in this thread you seem like an angry middle aged white man who shops at Walmart and maybe out of work because you work in the retail sector.

As for my views about what to do to China-

The world needs to hold them accountable.

Move manufacturing in house or to friendlier countries.

Stop shopping at Walmart for that cheap Chinese merchandise.

I fucking knew it !!!
He's white , well this explains it.

Sorry carry on , I thought I was in the China thread.
Apparently I stumbled into the 'What must be done with White people' thread.My apologies

G

I promise you all i have is LOVE for this plant as it has blessed me with a beautiful life. Been on the front lines for over 30 years specifically so i don't have to deal with people like you.

Based on comments in this thread you seem like an angry middle aged white man who shops at Walmart and maybe out of work because you work in the retail sector.

As for my views about what to do to China-

The world needs to hold them accountable.

Move manufacturing in house or to friendlier countries.

Stop shopping at Walmart for that cheap Chinese merchandise.
So your a racist then ??? PS I can assure you I make more than you do and could get a high paying job anywhere in this country in my field.

h.h.

Veteran
Stop electing officials with business ties in China to fix the China problem.

Absolem

picture.php

G

And again a topic that seemed apolitical gets turned to shit by the usual suspects.

G

Well when a topic that seems to be about world events and not a overt tool to bash President Trump or blame any Dem but wants to be a topic about the US and its stake in this mess along with the rest of the world being fucked over by china, gets co-opted into another bash President Trump from moms basement thread I am done. Sadly we cant have a thread here that discuss a world event in the big picture based on how it affects all of us and how as individuals we think. Plus when the number of ignored "members" start to come close to even with the number of other normal posters its easy to see its like the internet special Olympics gold medal round for the usual suspects. Out.

St. Phatty

Until people realize that the US is also responsible for spreading the virus they just sound ignorant.

for the US it was a deliberate act.

the Wuhan lab employee who tracked the virus out on their person or on their shoes ... well actually, they probably change their clothes so maybe it was on their person.

i don't think any Chinese person deliberately infected themselves. maybe made a mistake, got exposed, infected others, and survived or lived.

i wonder if that person will ever come out ?

in any case legal systems tend to judge deliberate pre-meditated acts much more harshly than accidents.

was thinking about suing the US gov for a copy of the $3.7 million NIH contract.

but of course i don't have time.

hope someone else does it.

therevverend

Veteran
The irony that The West spent 500 years forcing China to 'open up' to world trade, to 'take advantage' of the vast market and production potential. Then it spends the last 20 trying to close them down.

I'm looking forward to the Fentanyl Wars, when China annexes Liverpool for 150 years to keep Britain hooked on the stuff.

What we have today is a World Empire. The individual nation states don't matter much. It's huge multinational corporations that operate independent of political or racial ideologies serving vast networks of consumers around the globe. You can't cut out an individual nation state without cutting your own consumers' throats. Especially if it takes up half of the biggest most populated continent.

An example is how well the sanctions on Russia have not worked. The result has been China and India get discount oil, the German technological arms manufacturers have to re-route their Russian shipments through Asia. Covid was a warning.

If I was a politician serving a conglomerate of consumers, or the consumers themselves, I'd be terrified of losing an essential chunk out of the world trade network. It's suicidal. If you want to get rid of China, or Kuwait, or the EU, you should have done it 25, 50, 100, or 500 years ago. A little late now. Didn't see many of you at the WTO riots. Wait a sec, I wasn't there either, I was off picking mushrooms...