What's new

What music are you listening to?

whiteberrieS

Jules
Veteran
@D. B. Doober where the hell is the metal room I can never find it in the searches? I know most here don't want my brand of metal cuz it's not Ted Nugent metal it's above and beyond. But it's not satanic like everyone thinks it is...I only like like 2 or 4 satanic bands and that's not for Satan it's for their musicianship

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
@D. B. Doober where the hell is the metal room I can never find it in the searches? I know most here don't want my brand of metal cuz it's not Ted Nugent metal it's above and beyond. But it's not satanic like everyone thinks it is...I only like like 2 or 4 satanic bands and that's not for Satan it's for their musicianship
Hey man do whatever you want it's a free country. I've never noticed anyone saying anything about the videos you post...
I like motley Crue shout at the devil
I like Ozzy Osbourne
I like Black Sabbath
I like led Zeppelin
Everyone likes a different stuff

whiteberrieS

Jules
Veteran
Hey man do whatever you want it's a free country. I've never noticed anyone saying anything about the videos you post...
I like motley Crue shout at the devil
I like Ozzy Osbourne
I like Black Sabbath
I like led Zeppelin
Everyone likes a different stuff
Decades apart is what I'm saying. Metal room last I found it they were posting what I'd call hard rock - the owner of said room knew metal but my mental catalog has forgotten more shit then he's ever know. From 2004-2016 I was deep in the rabbit hole of unintelligible brutal metal, techbrutdeth, black metal, grindcore...some dethcore but most cores don't define as "brutal" I like that brutal shit

mudballs

Keep posting the heavy shit...we may not like every song, but i enjoy being exposed to what i never knew was out there

Latest posts

Latest posts