What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What music are you listening to?

So Hai

moose eaters got me in the mood for some JA. Now for a Cliff Clavin (US comedy show Cheers reference) fact to bore you, when Grace sings the line "I'm doing things that haven't got a name yet"... they are referring to a drug Owlsley Stanley made called STP. As much as I love LSD, I could not imagine doing a hallucinogen for 3 to 5 _days_.

All chemicals have names, it is just that love children don’t read :ROFLMAO:

STP was a street name for DOM. There was an analogue around some years ago called DOB. I never tried it myself, but sure people around did. They are more in the range of 24-36 hour gigs than 3-5 day adventures though. Shulgin wrote the following about STP,

Actually, the name was taken from the initials of a motor additive which was completely unrelated chemically. Incredibly, and sadly, one of the avowed experts in the area of the "sensuous drugs" actually stated that STP, the motor oil additive, was really one and the same as STP, the highly dangerous psychedelic. The motor oil additive, he wrote in a book of his, had properties somewhat related to those of LSD, mescaline, and the amphetamines. How fortunate that the love children of the time didn't do much reading, for they might have gotten into yet deeper pharmacological troubles with drug raids on the local gasoline stations.

Last edited:

TheMan13

Veteran

Lemmy Ozzy finger.jpg

Happy 420!

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
Eu vou surfar no céu azul de nuvens doidas
Da capital do meu país
Pra ver se esqueço da pobreza e violência
Que deixa o meu povo infeliz

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
Você é filho da terra
Dádiva dada por seu Deus
A fome dos meus filhos
Não será a riqueza dos seus
Ô chama que destrói
Corrói o que é belo
Tudo que faz bem
Controle suas palavras
Minha liberdade não pertence a ninguém

Olhe e vá em frente
Não se esqueça
Liberdade dentro da cabeça
E a cabeça fora
Do que há de mal
Pra você

Marz

Stray Cat
420club

Cantando eu mando um alô.........Singing I say a hello
Para você que acreditou.................To you who believed
Que poderia ser mais feliz.............That you could be happier
Vendo o outro ser feliz...................Watching others being happy

E abriu seu coração e seu sorriso todo para ela...

CharlesU Farley

You are a son of the earth
Gift given by your God
My children's hunger
It will not be the wealth of your
O flame that destroys
Corrodes what is beautiful
Everything that's good
Control your words
My freedom belongs to no one

Look and go ahead
Do not forget
Freedom inside the head
And head off
What's wrong
For you

"My freedom doesn't belong to anybody." (y)