What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What music are you listening to?

CharlesU Farley

I have some colorful 400 mcg gel tabs at the moment, but haven't found the correct timing to make it OK.

"I have some colorful 400 mcg gel tabs at the moment, but haven't found the correct timing to make it OK."

When the timing is right, I'm sure you'll know it, and then it'll be _more_ than OK.

"Social interactions in general can become untenable."

Outside of my family and five friends who were / are like brothers/sisters, _all_ social interactions are kind of untenable for me, if I have to speak more than five or six words to an actual human. ;)

Last edited:

moose eater

"I have some colorful 400 mcg gel tabs at the moment, but haven't found the correct timing to make it OK."

When the timing is right, I'm sure you'll know it, and then it'll be _more_ than OK.

"Social interactions in general can become untenable."

Outside of my family and five friends who were / are like brothers/sisters, _all_ social interactions are kind of untenable for me, if I have to speak more than five or six words to an actual human. ;)
Drove home through a decent snow storm in the Goldstream Valley 43 years ago, and couldn't see the lanes, doing a decent dose of blotter. Retraced my tracks the next day; was apparently more precisely in my lane than on a more typical day/night. Reminded me of the photos in the Abnormal Psych 400-level undergrad text book when they dosed a spider and the thing spun webs like an amazing spirograph or something. Phenomenal.

Skill-set is one thing. Social interactions are another.

Had a discussion with someone decades ago who thought that the only recordings of the tune, 'Forever Young' by The Band were recorded with Dylan, and I pointed out that The Band had recorded several versions of the tune without Dylan, much to my friend's surprise.

I believe this is one.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I just wouldn’t have a clue.

IMG_7725.jpeg

CharlesU Farley

Drove home through a decent snow storm in the Goldstream Valley 43 years ago, and couldn't see the lanes, doing a decent dose of blotter. Retraced my tracks the next day; was apparently more precisely in my lane than on a more typical day/night. Reminded me of the photos in the Abnormal Psych 400-level undergrad text book when they dosed a spider and the thing spun webs like an amazing spirograph or something. Phenomenal.

Skill-set is one thing. Social interactions are another.

Had a discussion with someone decades ago who thought that the only recordings of the tune, 'Forever Young' by The Band were recorded with Dylan, and I pointed out that The Band had recorded several versions of the tune without Dylan, much to my friend's surprise.

I believe this is one.

Planet Waves was the last Dylan album I bought. I used to tell my kids that Subterranean Homesick Blues was the first/original improvisitional rap song. :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Latest posts