What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

If anything is ever going to improve in this world, this is where it's going to happen. Music and sharing food. Like Hendrix said, paraphrasing, any change can only happen through/with music.

Sharing cultural foods and music are apt to be 2 of the few places where conflict becomes more difficult to engage in and where appreciation for another is more possible.

CharlesU Farley

moose eaters got me in the mood for some JA. Now for a Cliff Clavin (US comedy show Cheers reference) fact to bore you, when Grace sings the line "I'm doing things that haven't got a name yet"... they are referring to a drug Owlsley Stanley made called STP. As much as I love LSD, I could not imagine doing a hallucinogen for 3 to 5 _days_.

moose eater

moose eaters got me in the mood for some JA. Now for a Cliff Clavin (US comedy show Cheers reference) fact to bore you, when Grace sings the line "I'm doing things that haven't got a name yet"... they are referring to a drug Owlsley Stanley made called STP. As much as I love LSD, I could not imagine doing a hallucinogen for 3 to 5 _days_.

I have some colorful 400 mcg gel tabs at the moment, but haven't found the correct timing to make it OK. Fuel economy is variable on the car due to the first long trip in a while and blasting varnish out of the injectors, and explaining one's self at a service station or otherwise can become untenable. Social interactions in general can become untenable. Hotel room seems uncomfortably impersonal. Pre-radiation doesn't seem right. Giggling through a prognosis meeting might not go too well. Buying groceries might become an abstraction exercise. Who knows what I'd find in my bag when I reached the car? Maybe a LONG-ASS stop near the East Fork of the Chulitna River on the way home? Probably result in arriving LONG after dark... Like, the next day, maybe... Youth was so much simpler. Less thought and maybe a bit less inhibition back then? :)

Last edited: