What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

As much of it per day as you can stand to take. The higher you are the faster it works. Even the worst cases get a 2-year reprieve. Hash or RSO are best but plain weed paste will get the job done quite well.
Works with or without additional modern medical. It's keeping my neighbor alive as he'd have been dead and looked it a year ago. He's just the latest in a string of friends and family that have turned to me as a last resort.
The Lecithin raises bioavailability and gets way more bang from an oil and my very unscientific tests say it works.

Agree good sir.

I spent a greater part of a year eating my own THC extract, then, after the publishing of an NIH study that showed reduction of pancreatic cancer tumors in lab mice due to 2 specific cannabinoids in synthesized THC-A extract, I spent well over a year eating my own THC-A extract, while throughout all of that time, the PSA numbers continued to rise, albeit slowly.

I was on a vegan diet then, drinking bitter melon smoothies, broccoli sprouts for sulforaphane, chaga tea until I thought I'd develop related resultant kidney stones, and a plethora of other routines that became like torture, including supplements and other extracts shown clinically to be of benefit..

Isolating those 2 cannabinoids, or better yet, synthesizing them, is undoable for most people, short of access to a skookum lab set-up.

Making extracts or pastes from one's own cannabis is a roll of the dice, relying on the presence of cannabinoids that can typically only be guessed at without the access to the aforementioned lab.

What works for some doesn't always work for others, and there's enough moving parts or variables involved that for the lay-person, aside from a good laboratory with related capacities, it's a crap shoot.

I'll either whip it or not, but I've already drawn lines in the sand from when the fuckers nearly killed me in Seattle 3 years ago, and messed up the rest of my life, re. quality of life functions.

We'll see where it goes. Plenty of reasons to live, but the compromises only extend so far before it's time to wave goodbye and whisper, "It's been real."

There'll either be another journey, or making a lot of worms and tree roots happy.

But thanks. Sincerely.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just one more mornin'
I had to wake up with the blues
Pulled myself outta bed, yeah
Put on my walkin' shoes

Went up on the mountain
To see what I could see
The whole world was fallin'