What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What music are you listening to?

BrassNwood

Veteran

3rd radiation visit is done. 2 more to go. So far so good. When back in the Interior of the State, I'll do another pricey MRI to see if the tumor properly disliked the radiation by shriveling some or reducing in size. Probably a follow-up PSA draw in a while, too. See if we knocked down its signal.

As much of it per day as you can stand to take. The higher you are the faster it works. Even the worst cases get a 2-year reprieve. Hash or RSO are best but plain weed paste will get the job done quite well.
Works with or without additional modern medical. It's keeping my neighbor alive as he'd have been dead and looked it a year ago. He's just the latest in a string of friends and family that have turned to me as a last resort.
The Lecithin raises bioavailability and gets way more bang from an oil and my very unscientific tests say it works.
"Asked in a cheeky manner which side of the economic stratification street dreamt that particular inequity up as a matter of economic procedure?"

Brilliant and insightful writing!!!! Almost want to do the Wayne and Garth routine and get down on my knees and wave my hands down to the ground and say I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy. ;)

"Out in the bush, this would be a DELUXE breakfast. In the hotel it's basic sustenance in order to survive interactions with those who can't hear, think, or use a basic calculator, thus posing a serious threat to the functioning of everyday society. So now my belly's well-armed."

At least you've got a full belly when you have to deal with, in his best little girl from Home Alone's voice... "les incompetants!" 😂
Agree good sir.

CharlesU Farley

easy bro, no one likes a narc
In his best Cowardly Lion voice... "ain't it the truth, ain't it the truth."

I know nothing about the " new old guy" , except he was banned. That's something I totally understand and appreciate. ;)

Seems like there's a lot of issues at play here, since I'm the FNG, I'm just going to grab some popcorn and watch.:cool:

mudballs

In his best Cowardly Lion voice... "ain't it the truth, ain't it the truth."

I know nothing about the " new old guy" , except he was banned. That's something I totally understand and appreciate. ;)

Seems like there's a lot of issues at play here, since I'm the FNG, I'm just going to grab some popcorn and watch.:cool:
You ain't trying hard enough if you don't piss some people off every once in a while lol

CharlesU Farley

You ain't trying hard enough if you don't piss some people off every once in a while lol
Problem is, I don't know whenever I piss people off, and then they respond with a puny, lightweight punch, and I respond like Mike Tyson. ;)

I just try to state facts, shit that I know from my experience, don't bullshit around or to try to be nice so people _like_ me, and have absolutely no tolerance for internet experts who have read old-timer stories, and try to present shit as _facts_ like they were actually there or know what they're doing.

GainesvilleGreen

Problem is, I don't know whenever I piss people off, and then they respond with a puny, lightweight punch, and I respond like Mike Tyson. ;)

I just try to state facts, shit that I know from my experience, don't bullshit around or to try to be nice so people _like_ me, and have absolutely no tolerance for internet experts who have read old-timer stories, and try to present shit as _facts_ like they were actually there or know what they're doing.
Sounds like you are always highly medicated my friend. 😂 No time for bullshit.. 😂

Latest posts

Latest posts