What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What music are you listening to?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

"Hold my head
We'll trampoline
Finally through the roof (finally through the roof)
On to somewhere near
And far in time"

/xoxo mrs.chicky

moose eater

Radiation oncologist says things are going well.

Agrees that since COVID, the studies of cognitive decline among the average homosapien are making themselves clear. What was once a segment of society unable to think clearly and act as such has turned into a wall or wave of idiocy.

Several possible culprits stand out, but numerous studies show a link between COVID and cognitive decline..

Lemme tellya'..... I suspect humanity is and has been a significant cause for substance use for anyone paying close attention..

Fucking zombies with driver's licenses and voter IDs.

3 more days of this urban horse shit.

Stopped and lined out prospective deli meats for the drive home, as most of what I have now, short of Caesar salad stuff and celery sticks in homemade Caesar dressing, taste horrid cold, and I expect it to be an expedited trip on Friday, with stops for gas, doobies, a beer, and a bit of chow.

Last edited:

moose eater

You have cancer, @moose eater?

Sorry I haven't read back. That sucks and I'm sorry to hear of all the confusion too.
The Docs will tell you that if every woman on Earth lived long enough, they'd develop breast cancer, and if every man lived long enough, they'd eventually develop prostate cancer.

I've known for several years. Only primary resentment other than having to spend time doing others' thinking for them, was the Doc in Seattle who nearly killed me 3 years ago. For him I hold some serious resentment. Not for the cancer, but for his dishonesty and incompetence.

I tell folks that it's Mother Nature's way of saying, "HEY!! Check-out time was 11:00 A.M., and it's past noon now!" :)

Just one of many ways nature tells us there's too many of us, amplified by the carcinogens we now breathe, drink and eat. Fish and bears get worms and many salt water fish are constantly pursued by sea lions. We get tumors. Less adrenaline in most cases.

Reminds us to humble ourselves even just a bit for all of those years we thought we were all 10-ft.-tall and bullet proof. Or all that BS about God or some Cosmic force viewing us as more special than another.

On the up-side, as a positive reframe I shared with someone from the American Cancer Society in Texas who phoned me to discuss the benefits they offer, those of us who got the golden telegram telling us of our status are now aware of the need to make our 'accounts' correct. A heads-up that many don't get the benefit of. I told her that right now, this very second, there's some poor son-of-a-bitch about to have a high-speed head-on on the highway, and they don't have a clue, and they'll never get that chance to set shit straight. There's a blessing in knowing what's coming. Just have to get past the fear, anxiety, and illusion that this shit would last forever.

She cried and I apologized for causing her such a burden.

Thank you for your kind words.

Last edited:

CharlesU Farley

The Docs will tell you that if every woman on Earth lived long enough, they'd develop breast cancer, and if every man lived long enough, they'd eventually develop prostate cancer.

I've known for several years. Only primary resentment other than having to spend time doing others' thinking for them, was the Doc in Seattle who nearly killed me 3 years ago. For him I hold some serious resentment. Not for the cancer, but for his dishonesty and incompetence.

I tell folks that it's Mother Nature's way of saying, "HEY!! Check-out time was 11:00 A.M., and it's past noon now!" :)

Just one of many ways nature tells us there's too many of us, amplified by the carcinogens we now breathe, drink and eat. Fish and bears get worms and many salt water fish are constantly pursued by sea lions. We get tumors. Less adrenaline in most cases.

Reminds us to humble ourselves even just a bit for all of those years we thought we were all 10-ft.-tall and bullet proof. Or all that BS about God or some Cosmic force viewing us as more special than another.

On the up-side, as a positive reframe I shared with someone from the American Cancer Society in Texas, who phoned me to discuss the benefits they offer, those of us who got the golden telegram telling us of our status are now aware of the need to make our 'accounts' correct. A heads-up that many don't get the benefit of. I told her that right now, this very second, there's some poor son-of-a-bitch about to have a high-speed head-on on the highway, and they don't have a clue, and they'll never get that chance to set shit straight. There's a blessing in knowing what's coming. Just have to get past the fear, anxiety, and illusion that this shit would last forever.

She cried and I apologized for causing her such a burden.

Thank you for your kind words.

That was simply awesome, you will do fine! 💓

Indika

1000052576.jpg