What's new

What music are you listening to?

CharlesU Farley

Great post!

Was familiar with the Traffic version of this but had never heard Dave Mason's. That's what I love about this sub, I get exposed to music that I should know, but don't. ;)

Used to live in South Florida, went to the Sunrise Musical Theater many many times. As a respiratory therapist, I treated Cher for laryngitis just before she was going to perform there.

She didn't say a word. :ROFLMAO::LOL:😂

moose eater

Great post!

Was familiar with the Traffic version of this but had never heard Dave Mason's. That's what I love about this sub, I get exposed to music that I should know, but don't. ;)

Used to live in South Florida, went to the Sunrise Musical Theater many many times. As a respiratory therapist, I treated Cher for laryngitis just before she was going to perform there.

She didn't say a word. :ROFLMAO::LOL:😂
DM was a member of Traffic, and many pieces/some of their music were sometimes replayed in his later career, live and otherwise.

This Lp (linked and posted below) was an all-time favorite. Still have it on vinyl in the basement music archives.

Didn't like the Split Coconut Tour quite as much, but Headkeeper was a must-have back then.

Whole Lp....

Last edited: