What's new

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

The roots of many earthy sounds and other things in the Hills.

The sounds of revolution, camaraderie and love long ago and far away, from people who had their loved ones imprisoned, raped, farms burned, crops destroyed, and more, but stood up to the Kings over time, and still do. Some resilient motherfuckers, many of them.

When you can dance and sing in the midst of grave losses and tragedies, you have heart and spirit.

velorex

c
The roots of many earthy sounds and other things in the Hills.

The sounds of revolution, camaraderie and love long ago and far away, from people who had their loved ones imprisoned, raped, farms burned, crops destroyed, and more, but stood up to the Kings over time, and still do. Some resilient motherfuckers, many of them.

When you can dance and sing in the midst of grave losses and tragedies, you have heart and spirit.

the vikings where the first to start that tradition. (raping and killing the irish was what we considered a nice holliday) credit where credit's due.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
My wife tolerated my crush on Natalie for years. Well over a decade, I think.

I told her Natalie was the sweetest, most rhythmically and melodically fluid little Catholic girl I knew of in rock-n-roll. .Acutely aware of many social issues, and she flows with the sounds around her and coming from inside of her.

A real sweetie.

She's amazingly incredible!

I love her quirky little hippie shake she would do when she was really having fun!

I caught her Tiny Desk and she's aged wonderfully IMO.