What's new

What music are you listening to?

whiteberrieS

Jules
Veteran
IMG_20240522_130609535.jpg
Whenever we got drunk he'd start telling me "next time it's my jugular" so nah man, I didn't want him in the house nor did his wife. Never said my bro was a good dude. He turned my arm into carne asada once. Threatened to do the same to my jugular. So he got the fuck out of my house and died at the park cuz he was gangsterlicious

CharlesU Farley

I posted that tune in the Gender Dysphoria thread the other day, as a message of sorts, somewhat mocking the closed minded who sometimes seem to have invaded the pot growing circle in the last bunch of years.

I have to avoid that subsection because politics seem to invade everything that's being discussed but I did read through that thread... pretty interesting and mostly civil discussions. You are very logical thinker and express yourself much better than I do when responding to morons. Unfortunately, I tend to get to linguistically pugilistic. :cool:

moose eater

I have to avoid that subsection because politics seem to invade everything that's being discussed but I did read through that thread... pretty interesting and mostly civil discussions. You are very logical thinker and express yourself much better than I do when responding to morons. Unfortunately, I tend to get to linguistically pugilistic. :cool:
I usually refrain from more blunt, direct, cutting frontal assaults, but there are exceptions.

Sometimes there's just not enough weed, wine, or Ativan in the world. :)

In those moments, I lose patience and cut to the chase. There've been a few of those moments in the last several days. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts