What's new

What music are you listening to?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
My favorite pure SB I called Narcolepsy, she was a hashplant through and through. 14" middle fingers prolly a 3 foot/1m wingspan. Had some flavors fresh, tropical punch/sprite/root beer but after the cure just tasted like bubblehash and sent mofos to naptown hence Narcolepsy...circa 2015
sour bubble is old school! you arer old man
/i wish i could afford a lawn to tell you to get off of! *
i dont know what good sour bubble tastes like, but i remember no matter what else anyone was smoking it kind of stood out

*im an old man with plenty of lawn

Last edited:

moose eater

Oteil Burbridge has more fun as a bass player than any bassist I think I have ever watched play. He truly seems to get off on what he's doing, and smiles to no end, sometimes even laughing at the joy of it all.

Edit: Ironically Oteil isn't visible in any part of this clip, though he appears in the Soulshine post below.

Last edited:

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
sour bubble is old school! you arer old man
/i wish i could afford a lawn to tell you to get off of! *
i dont know what good sour bubble tastes like, but i remember no matter what else anyone was smoking it kind of stood out

*im an old man with plenty of lawn
One of the most exotic flavors I've had the pleasure of was Blue Kush - blueberry bubblegum kushbreath 💯💯💯 (SourBubble*BlueMoonRocks)

My other SB keeper was coffee when fresh and cured into tootsie roll. 🤘 Not as strong as Narcolepsy but tasty ASF and super mellow stone

Latest posts

Latest posts