What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What music are you listening to?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- even though I have mostly quit eating any processed sugars in the past year - (its a kinda poison)

- I still love and listen to this old song my Mum used to play on the record player -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Sometimes - I get DIZZY - and I always think of this song - here is a great cover of the Tommy Roe original -

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran

KEITH .jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- for all the wage slaves out there - The Easy Beats - followed by a David Bowie cover version of it - 'Friday on my Mind' -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- and so does this one - for I remember playing pinball with Suggs (the lead singer) of Madness - next door to The Mabuhay Gardens - (where I worked at the door for a while) - in San Francisco - must have been around 1979/80 -