What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Phatlewtz

Just went through the mom room and it got me wondering what cuts we keep...I'll use a 1 thru 5 "$" scale.

Rockstar: (1 Pheno) $$$$

From seed she went 65 days, now with the clone I chop @ 50 days, tastes very fuely orangy and smells the same after a 2 week cure, heavily coated in trichs...nicknamed "Time Walk" as you say things like "Fuck how'd it get to be 4pm already? I swear I was just watching scooby doo..."dude the tv hasn't been on for over an hour and quit talking to the cat"...Not a massive yielder by any stretch of the imagination but its serious fire with no immunity after 2 years.. Taking past that does increase yield and it will gain purple hues....but the 10 gram increase and pretty color comes at a serious loss of effect/taste and you get burned out on it after a few bongs...tastes and smells like coffee...@ 70 days.

Master Kush: (2 Phenos) #1 $$$ #2 $$$$$$$$$$$$$

#1 From seed went 77 days and is exactly what Med Man describes, huge internodal spacing, plan on growth too as depending on method it can gain 6x its height in flower, MASSIVE YIELDER, earthy smell and taste, from clone she finishes @ 60, the high is pretty strong, but not very long lasting, the stalk looks like bamboo and gets woody almost the whole way up the main stalk. Side branching turns concrete solid, nugs are ROCK HARD and pretty frosty, decent bag appeal. Ultra fast vegger, no cure required as it won't change anything, just dry/sweat it correctly...nicknamed "Juzam Djinn" as its a big monster..

#2 From seed went 66 days and is chopped @ 50 with the rockstar, this one is hard to describe, small internodal spacing, and side branching grows straight up along main stalk creating 1 large Cola of a plant all by its lonesome no pruning required, its a total dream sog plant, no lollipopping or anything just grow it...its a monster yielder that is whiter than any "white" strain, its a real 2 hitter quitter that is overpowering, a creeper that cripples, very low leaf/very high calyx, after 2 months in the jar it hits its money spot with taste and smell, its such a sour lemon that it wrinkles the face, I tell people not to share it with rookies and they laugh like whatever, then I get the text of "What the fuck did you do to my girlfriend dude?? (*side note, I've gotten this text for a multitude of reasons, but I digress*) she hit that shit and an hour later threw up all over me, was it laced?!?!" (what is this the fucking 70's?) the only flaw this plant has is its not the easiest cloner, 50% generally dampen off...what exactly qualifies as an elite but this should be one, Ultra Frost, Ultra Melt into the Universe High, reDONKulous smell and taste with a proper cure, and she yields 2nd behind pheno #1 nicknamed "Wrath of God"

Silver Skunk Bx1s (3 Phenos) 1) $$$$$ 2) $$$$ 3)$$$

All plants are structured the same, the only variance in regards to growth is #1 its a faster vegger than anything I have...taste and smell is where they differ. Highs are all pretty much identical, very numbing, from seed all got chopped@t 53, and are now taken @ 45, pretty good yeilders

#1 Was a total danger when its smell appeared, FRESH SKUNK SPRAY 100%, if Sam the Skunkman sees this I bet I have a new friend for life!! can only grow a limited # of these a time, a 3' x 3' tent needs 2 6" x 24" carbon filters to handle 6 plants, and for 2 runs, after that they get cycled in my MK1 tent..a cure of 2 weeks turns skunk spray into cat spray. Nicknamed "The Rabid Skunk"

#2 Garlicky Body Odor, its nasty nasty gross B.O. after a month in the jar,..nicknamed "Stench of Evil" its smell has gagged people :D

#3 is pretty special i think too, what makes it stand out is its stealth...no odor from start to finish, and by finish I mean burn....no scent and fairly potent, i openly smoke it and not once has anyone even asked..doesn't even smell like a plant, no filtering required..no cure required nicknamed "The Royal Assassin" as its sneaky sneaky!

have 3 bubbas started and are vegging till signs of sex, they areonly about a month old now, but leaf structure is different on all 3, lets hope for ladies...i know I have no pics but as I harvest I will take them and post them, best thing I can probably do to repay meddy for his work is do some journals for the world to see..

So yeah i grew up playing Magic the Gathering could you tell? :peacock:

Those sound like some killer phenos man. Especially that Fresh skunk spray and the Body odor. Im not sure id keep that body odor one haha.I had a strain called socksweat and that was almost too much for me

I got a pack of P.T.S.D from Med man and im waiting till i got my spot setup to pop them. but im hoping to find a keeper in there!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for sharing mam

what nutes you use? or if you don't want to share. do you grow organically?

thanks again. dope write up

med-man

Phatlewtz

Thx guys...well on the chem side of things i use AN for coco hempies...meds tables...and some bubble buckets...i do run a lot of organics...have a notill rols bed...rols with peat...rols with coco...i get bored easy so try and always have multiple setups...i will grow any which way i can, space providing...i prefer ROLS for my own stash and all my moms are in rols...but i enjoy every type and aspect of growing. Best hobby i ever had..i have also tried every lighting type..connoisseur quality always came from led and rols...that being said...connoisseur is a relative term and 1 in 25 actually is so thats what that is worth..

Last edited:

Phatlewtz

Was just given a couple 3 x 3 tents a 900w led and a 600hps so i will use those for journal purposes...only 6 foot tall tents so veggng with led flower with a 600w hortilux eye....after some measuring looks like 6 3gallon smarties rols and 3 2gallon coco hempies...will be a salad grow....will try and flower 1 in 3gall soil then again in 2 gal hemp for the readers sake..i will work on a dirt recipie since water only is all the rage for some reason..

Latest posts

Latest posts