What's new

what kind of smoker are you? (not to label or anything, just bored)

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Continuous. by myself maybe 5-6 joints a day, if I'm with other people that escalates quickly. so basically from like 5-100 joints a day.

and also lots of hash.

Last edited:

OVP420

My favorite way to smoke is to have a few Bob Marley size blunts sitting shotgun with a friend or lady (pending on the situation) going for a long ride through the country or at least non urbanized areas enjoying the scenery and listening to some good music. That's my favorite. I don't get to do it so much anymore due to the fact I just moved from California back to Virginia, but I'll get back to it, and I get a good drive in at least once a week ;)
thats the best!!!!! or if you just sit at the top of a hill with just a couple friends chiefin blunts or joints

grow1620

I think I'm a kind of constant smoker. I usually take a hit or 2 every 10 minutes or so. My friends constantly call me a lightweight and it's kind of frustrating, I just don't like to smoke a whole bunch at once...I prefer to be moderately stoned all the time instead of the ups and downs of smoking a bunch of quantity every hour or 2.

I also like to feel the effects from different strains and I don't like to mix weed often.

Latest posts

Latest posts