What's new

What is your tobacco to weed ration???

hazeydayz

The lovely green is all i need :joint:
No benzene :puke: , arsenic :crazy: or nicotine :fright:.
Smoke a batch once shame on you but smoke it twice and it just may kill you :tiphat:

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Actually, if you use straight weed, your toebacky will last alot longer...

Hopefully until you forget where you put it, that way you won't ruin anymore joints...

:dance013:

daves4usc

Why would you ruin your weed like that? Before I got wise when I was a wee little lad a buddy of mine went to Spain to see some family friends and he came back and said they put tobacco in thier shit and I was like "why" and he was like "fuck if I know it tasted like tobacco and weed". I prefer joint then cig.... then nap... then food... then more weed. Repeat. LOL

I don't smoke cigs so I think adding tobacco to weed is just wrong.

It brings back memories of my first trip to amsterdam. Me and my buds were chillin at a coffee shop. Meet some other peeps there and were talking, sharing our smoke. Well this one kid passes me a huge joint and I take a drag. Less than a second later I am coughing my face off. (i never cough, am a runner) This guy then has the nerve to call me a lightweight, I say "wtf there is tobacco in this, I dont smoke that shit". He says yeah thats the way we do it here. I say "fuck that I smoke my bud straight" and asked for a bong behind the counter...

I guess if you smoke cigs it is ok, but for us none smokers it makes the bud super harsh and nasty. To each there own though, peace.

desant

Veteran
I know whatchu mean starwatcher

Some people put rediculesly small amount of weed/hash in their tobacco joint something like 5 percent or even less.... been passed a joint with weed and hash with 95 % tobaccy and passed it straight back after a hit

Latest posts

Latest posts