What's new

What is your tell.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
LOL, funny thread!

When stoned I pretty much get stuck doing whatever I'm doing. I prefer to be on my feet and busy, but if I happen to get stoned on the couch, that's where I will be for an hour. I tend to be more talkative and verbose (as some of you have noticed in my longer-winded posts.) I prefer smoking Sativas so I can get more shit done.

Ok off to go transplant some purple gorillas and vacuum my garage, and make bread pudding for dessert! Later folks!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i usullay have a joint or 2 on me ,i dont carry more unless i have to but its decriminalized here in ny so its just a ticket up to 25 grams,people come up to me and say dude you smell awesome and i tell them its a new cologne its called DANK,hahahaha

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
My Tell - Quiet playing some Xb360 black ops while waiting for the food to arrive and trying to be fast enough to take a sec to hit the pipe again before I get killed!!

med_breeder

Mean Gene lol!

Here's Mean Gene waking & baking with a fat ass blunt:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erfB64QXF_U

I'm pretty much always high so like the dude above, nobody can tell.

If you know me well, ADD and short term memory loss are a big give away. I'll keep talking out of my ass in the hopes that the next thing you say will remind me of wtf we're talking about.

That was awesome! Hogan had to stop himself from talking a puff.

Mean Gene played the straight man perfectly during some wild 1980's WWf promos.

Latest posts

Latest posts