• Sativa with a touch of Indica

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • Pure Sativa

Votes: 19 22.9%

• Total voters

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Different times call for different strains, I know this as I know the back of my hand. For a Wake-and-Bake you wouldn't want a heavy indica(Sensi Star) unless you wanted to go back to sleep. Right before bedtime I wouldn't blaze up an evil sativa(Cinderella99) unless I liked late night television. As a rule I stay away from all sativas and enjoy the indicas or a nice 70/30 mix. What do you, or people you know, enjoy the most often? :cool:

Last edited:

ezozo

I like to have both, some thing at the evening nore indica and some thing more uper, to a nice saturday afternoon.

I think the best is to have the choice. this is some advantage that growers can enjoy.

be safe,
zozo

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Looking for that silver bullet indica that will kill a migraine...

U

Uncle Hughie

HS TO BE,,,,,,

HS TO BE,,,,,,

Sativa.......................up type daytime stone..

Peace!

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
Not sure on the sativa/indica ratio, but this Lifesaver X Devastation bud I grew was good anytime. I could smoke it and be fine and awake and active all day, but at night, since I relaxed when I smoked, it would really help put me out.

But if I had choice now, since I have no more of this magical bud, I would have to say a 60/40 with sativa being the 60, gotta love that baked as hell feeling yet you can still do anything you would normally do.

nugsOFjustice

But if I had choice now, since I have no more of this magical bud, I would have to say a 60/40 with sativa being the 60, gotta love that baked as hell feeling yet you can still do anything you would normally do.

Speaking of 60/40s 2 years ago we grew out FLO from dj serious. And despite what a lot of people said about this strain, I loved it. It wasnt a heavy stone, but a very clear and responsive one. I actually loved it.

A friend crossed it over with blueberry from the another and it kept its sativa traits, but the buds were MUCH more dense the high was rather strong. But I thought the originaly FLO was relatively good.

ANYWAYS, as far as ultimate stone Id have to say a strain dubbed 'karen' which was many crossovers of skunk with some other sativa in it. VERY trippy aspects...good stuff. sorry for the long post.PEACE.

zunny

I enjoy a nice Sativa during the day. I enjoy a heavy Indica during the evening hours.

If I don't have a sativa pheno, I have been known to harvest an indica early. :)

Remember, Trichomes clear - - - Cerebal buzz (Sativa)
no matter what "brand" you growin'

I somtimes get two differnt harvests with two different type highs, off the same plant.

TCM

Im w/ Gunny on this one, If I dont want to patient for a sativa Ill harvest some of my indica on the early side to get a more up stone...

but the best seems to be 60/40 s/i....I feel like I operate best with that kind of buzz...

G

Blaahck DOOoominyaaaaah

Blaahck DOOoominyaaaaah

mpd said:
Looking for that silver bullet indica that will kill a migraine...

have um just awaitin.....sensibudz can fill ya in on this strain.........I think he said the lithium of pot:D

I think it kills everything:eek:

oh yah...I like a hard hittin sally with some indy to keep er under control when growin.

aaand...at bed time ya just have to smoke more .....till she knocks ya out;)

haaaaaay.........anyone in the house...house.....hou..ho...:p

Last edited:

gonzo2012

i wish i had the luxury of having a choice....... i've been growing out all indicas in my closet to maximize space. i haven't seen any sativa seeds round these parts so i can't dabble in the glory of the heady-up high that the sativa ladies offer up.

but when sativas do come around, i'll stay high with them during the daylight hours and when its time to retire to the den for a little afterhours indulgence, i'll break out the ww or something similar to melt into the couch.

Canna Wurms

Pure Sativa, although the Indicas become more appealing as I get older and my joints get more painful. Arthitis is a bitch.

...B.H.O...

:rolleyes: Yes it would be nice to have the choice of the 2 but most of us don't have that choice, i have to find one in the middle that does a little of both:D

agro

i love sativa ,you guys should love some kali

kal.jpg

:D

6x70

I love the sativas...first thing in the morning and then again at mid-morning then at noon time...and then at about 8-9pm I love the Indicas and again at 10:30pm and then....hehehe 6x70

DrJay2001

now at peace
Maybe it should be smokes of choice. I use MMJ medically and otherwise. For migraine I go right to Train Wreck. Instant relief!

For morning wake and bake and during the day I like Sativa dominant strains like the Texas Mystic (we call it Alibi), Cali-O, Oahaxcan, etc.

For days where the inflammation is kicking my ass then White Widow or Blueberry is the ticket.

At night it's cookie time :) and Lifesaver. Yum.

Yours,
Dr. Jay

ps: Gunny is right about the cut. One plant/many effects depending upon harvest time and cure.