What's new

What is your favorite way to smoke?

• Joint

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Bowl, Spoon, One Hitter etc. (dry piece)

Votes: 17 16.2%
  • Vaporizer

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Blunt

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • Bubbler (water pipe)

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Bong

Votes: 25 23.8%

• Total voters
G

since i bought my vapor bros i went from loving smoke to hating it, vaping is the ONLY way to go

G

Haps said:
I prefer to be shotgunned by a naked beauty straddling my lap. Ultimate.
H

I need to party with you, man! :sasmokin:

Joints! :joint:
Longtime fav...no hesitation...

But, I've yet to try one of them new fangled vapes...

Ya Joints in the houuuse. The first way I ever smoked, and it'll be the last way I ever smoke. I've owned/hit a plethora of bowls, bubblers, bongs, and vaporizers. But a good joint gets me the highest especially when I'm outside. Also it tastes the best and doesn't have butane all over it. 2nd best would be solar puffing out of a perfectly cleaned sherlock. Stemless bubbler is also up there for contenders.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
Old school here...1.5 J<>B...since 1967. If it ain't broke ...don't fix it... :headbange

Last edited:

Bruja64

Gawd, I am boring! My little marble pipe makes me happy(still). Although, I'm thinking of investing in one of those pretty glass 'spoon' pipes. I like the colours.
And I have never been able to roll a joint worth shit. lol. :joint:

D

Don Cotyle

Old scool here too, Love burning down a doobie!!! When I'm at home I hit my Vape the old lungs just won't hold a bong krush anymore, bummer! Ya get excellent taste either way!!!

MapleMonk

for me a nice blunt (from real tab. leaf,not that strange pressed and mixed stuff)
is one of the best and tasties ways to smoke....
a vap has his outstanding helthy-bonus and a nice shot from a clean ROOR
hits you like :bashhead: .....so ,jeh love them all but the blunt wins !

bek

I used the same wood pipe, a flip-top, for over 20 years. I'm amazed it didn't get lost or stolen. Smoke got to be too much for me a couple of years ago and I've gone vapor ever since. I use the Purple-Days vape. Easy to use and the toughest electric powered unit ever made. Guy actually ran over it with his truck. :bashhead:

C

Chamba

frequently!

(actually, I've been smoking very little lately......)

Last edited:

Lucky 7

Love my Joints . . . would like to Vape, but have tried a few and seemed like a waste of weed. Just couldn't get the high, ya know?

At night it's usually the water pipe. Dream weaver!

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
have tried everything....and for many years thought up different ways to smoke it...but for me in the end there is nothing like mixing up some amnesia haze, ssh, mako haze, blueberry, white widow, pink kush, chocolope, and a few more strains with some hash from amsterdam

and just rolling a fat ass joint.....kicking back......man by the time I'm done with it (and I roll with a filter at the end dutch style....but the joint itself I roll American style...like a cigarrete....since I grew up in South Florida) I am so wasted....feels like I'm on some other planet or in a dream

so I vote *joints* for overall best way to smoke!

Latest posts

Latest posts