What's new

what is your favorite smoke womens ?

Azra'eil

hello womens,

i hope you feel good, im az a grower from france, allow me to open this thread for ask you what is your favorite smoke, as im interested to create one day a line dedicated to you : all the womens of this earth, you gave me life, you gave me love, and you give me love, you inspire me and help me so many times in so many way, it will seems a bit naive but im just a romantic.
excuse me for my bad english, you maybe know the french reputation about us learning an other language, well i admit it im not very good at that... anyway feel free to show me what you like, do you like herb or hash, do you prefer a cerebral, energetic high or maybe a more relaxing, dreaming high...
i wish you a good day or a good night and i wish you happyness and love.

greats

az

E

EllieGrows

Ive come to enjoy the many faces and effects of marijuana. Before I came upon chronic pain I loved sativas, but for now medicine comes above all else and I love indicas. I dont often get the chance to smoke 'name brands' because I am still at the will of the black market but I am guessing that the strains I find most favorable are hybrid strains.

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
I only have access to a Hawaiian sativa I harvest. I like that just fine I guess. The hash is great too! Its great for cooking and smoking. Nice to meet you Az!

Azra'eil

hello Ms. elliegrows :wave: how do you do ? thank you very much to answer to this thread im very happy, i was a bit scared that womens don't post in it....
i understand if you suffer of chronic pain that your prefer indica, pure or hybrid, i hope you can find good medecine and not too expenssive where you live, when i see its sometimes 15 euros ( more than 20usd) for some haze hybrid in some coffeeshop in amsterdaml, i think to myself it can be hard to medicate at this price. hey, i don't know if you grow on a regular basis but i remember a thread on mr nice forum where shantibaba ( i don't know if you know him but he is one of the best breeder with nevil schoenmakers and sam the skunkman in my opinion ) offers 25% discount from his retail prices, i don't want to seems to make pub for him but i will do... lol i think his medecine man variety are a great medecine as the name sugest as his white widow renamed black widow and afgan haze, G13widow, i give you the link of the thread. http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=2435
take care of you Ms ellie
:bis:

az

Azra'eil

I only have access to a Hawaiian sativa I harvest. I like that just fine I guess. The hash is great too! Its great for cooking and smoking. Nice to meet you Az!

hi Lil'o Me, :wave: how do you do ? im happy to meet you too. i don't know where you live but here in europe its the evening, its 21h30. its funny you speak of hawaiian sativa, i have grown it two years ago from federation seeds, it seems very popular in canada with romulan and mikado, i have only grew hs but i found the plants to be very genetically stable and all my females ( i had 5 ) smell very strong citrus when i put the nose in it, very pleasant, an easy to smoke variety, however i found the high not to be very intense but i must confess( lol) i had underfertilizer this grow so maybe its my fault....
so you prefer smoking sativa ?

az

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Satori. The sex weed. LOL

But this is a hard question. I've got some beans that are waiting to be popped, and I think I will enjoy them, too. I will have to edit this post (add more names to the favorites list!) once I've grown em out.

Thanks for asking, though. That's really nice of you to care. :)

xxd

Satori will be hopefully my next grow, can´t wait.
Right now I grow Mandela#1.
I do like to smoke Marrokanisches Haschisch. So far I smoked more Hash than anything else.
But now I started to grow on my own because the hash really sucks coming from the black market.
I am living in germany right now and my connections are not the best at this point.
Can´t post no pics because so far I have only 13 posts.
But will soon....
Hello to france and to you Az...
xxd :joint: :headbange

Azra'eil

Satori. The sex weed. LOL

But this is a hard question. I've got some beans that are waiting to be popped, and I think I will enjoy them, too. I will have to edit this post (add more names to the favorites list!) once I've grown em out.

Thanks for asking, though. That's really nice of you to care. :)

hi hippie lettuce,

satori for you ? it looks like a good strain. feel free to had all the strains you like and you will like :) you are welcome.
happy growing
sincerely

Az

Azra'eil

Satori will be hopefully my next grow, can´t wait.
Right now I grow Mandela#1.
I do like to smoke Marrokanisches Haschisch. So far I smoked more Hash than anything else.
But now I started to grow on my own because the hash really sucks coming from the black market.
I am living in germany right now and my connections are not the best at this point.
Can´t post no pics because so far I have only 13 posts.
But will soon....
Hello to france and to you Az...
xxd :joint: :headbange

hello xxd,

its seems you are another women who likes mandala seeds, its looks like good breeders, i heard only good things from them.
i agree with you the morocan hash from the black market is awful, i will never smoke again one of this hash mix with paraffin, duct tape or henna i found in my country.
thanks for the kind words xxd, hello Germany :wave:
take care of you
sincerely

Az

M

MrsEvlme2

I've found the ultimate, all around weed. MoscaNegra's C-99. It tastes and smells soooooooo good. I almost want to bite the buds they smell so yummy.(Like pineapples, no weed smell at all). The high is fantastic. First the sativa hits you and you wanna run around the block, then the indica hits you and you forget about the run, then the sativa hits you again so you write a story about how you wanted to run around the block. Did I mention, this a great all around weed. My new #1. Use to be WhiteWidow. Also loving the shnazzleberry and grapefruitxblueberry right now. The supersilverhaze should be done in a few months. I might have a new favorite then. lol We don't scrimp on our seeds I think that makes a big difference. Plus, my husband is the greatest grower of all time. :bow: Thanks for the great smoke baby, love ya.

MaryCherry

Hey there Az,
For me it's hard to say. It really depends on my mood and desire to function at that moment in time. Sometimes you need the giggles when chillin' with friends, the pick me up to get you through the chores of the day, and other times you need to put your mind on screen saver mode and tune out the world and reality. I'd focus on taste, smell, and quality. I would choose organic. Nothing is better than nature. That would be my suggestion. Take care :)

Ms.Harley

Jack Herer is my all time favorite. Great tasting with a perfect balance of high/stoned. My last run was with JW's C99, but I lost all my clones because I had no one to take care of them when I was out of town :frown: So I popped a few AK47 beans and I have them flowering and a few clones vegging.

Go sativa Azra'eil, we'll love you for it :puppydoge