What's new

What is wrong with my K-Train PICS

BigBud69

Ok i just gave them some more nutrients, its not 5ml nutrients to 1L of water. We will see if thats what they need.
Thanks

A

alpinestar

sometimes plants will get droopy and the droopy leaves never recover. Look for the new growth to tell you how she's doing

BigBud69

There hasnt been much growth since she started to droop but I will give it time i just uped the nutirents and gave them a little water we will see how they do.
Thanks

BigBud69

The bottom leaves on my 4 week old plants are yellow and the tops are growing fine. Also 2 of my 2 week old seedlings are starting to turn yellow and droop any suggestions? Thanks

jyme

i see what looks like powdery mildew on some of the pics and keep a eye on your ph one more thing what is your relative humidity looks like they could be transpiring

BigBud69

Humidity is 40-50 its always around there. Some powdery mildew really. what would you suggest me doing about that. I check my ph everyday its around 6 most of the time.

BigBud69

So im not sure if this is one of the problems but i think its either my ph or the amount of nutrients im using. I just checked my ph and it was 6. I think im going to change my resivour and use less nutrients and hopefully get my ph inbetween 5-6. If anyone has any suggestions please help a couple of my plants are not doing good and they look like there about to die any help would be great.
Thanks

E

EvilTwin

So im not sure if this is one of the problems but i think its either my ph or the amount of nutrients im using. I just checked my ph and it was 6. I think im going to change my resivour and use less nutrients and hopefully get my ph inbetween 5-6. If anyone has any suggestions please help a couple of my plants are not doing good and they look like there about to die any help would be great.
Thanks

BB,
For the second time BB, 5 is too low. 5.5 is the lowest you want to go.
ET

BigBud69

Ok keep it above 5 then, when the ph is around 5 will nutrients be locked out and the plant will start to die? If i have been watering with 5 and there is a build up of nutirnets and salts. To get rid of the build up should i just flush them with alot of water. Also if I am flushing with water should i let the water sit for 24hrs or should it just be tap water. Here are some pics of my plants right now. They do not look good at all.

BigBud69

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BigBud69

This is what they look like right now, im thikning about changing the resivour tonight and watering them tomorrow. Not sure on how much nutrients should i use im thinking 3ml of nutrinets for 1L of water. Get the ph up to 6 or around there. Any suggestions thanks.

E

EvilTwin

This is what they look like right now, im thikning about changing the resivour tonight and watering them tomorrow. Not sure on how much nutrients should i use im thinking 3ml of nutrinets for 1L of water. Get the ph up to 6 or around there. Any suggestions thanks.

Your plants want to live...they keep trying. Once you get your res changed and are sure it's in the right range (never lower then 5.5) then next time they need watering...give them more water then normal. That should be enough flushing.
ET

jyme

i see elongating in your seedlings and yes its a bad nitrogen def. lower your light and if u have flushed and raised your ph to around 6 or 6.5 add a stronger version of nutrients higher nitrogen

BigBud69

I just lowered the light, I plan on changing the resivour tonight and water them when needed, hopfully I obtain a good ph and fix my problem cause i would hate to see my seeds go to waste thanks.

jyme

how close are the lights now and i hope you can raise your ph a little and the flush is a good thing because if u have been giving enough nitrogen to them and it was locked out raising the ph will unlock it and burn them up for sure rember that the damaged leafs will not repair but the new growth will show no signs of the problem

BigBud69

Yea there are damaged leaves but there is new growth which im happy about. There are a couple plants that I dont think i can save, but you learn from your mistakes. The light is about a foot away from the top of the biggest plant. Also how can you tell if your plants dead for sure?

jyme

ill tell you what you would be suprised at the regenertive powers plants have in the wild they grow with out our help and against all odds in the most harsh envorments if you want to save them you can i found a stash seed plant in the parking lot one day growing in sand and gravel no joke it had been steped on wat looked 20 or more times it was just all but dead i dug it up and saved it the lil ladie only had 3 leaves on it and was already flowering due to the naturel lighting this plant is thriving now and looks like some of the best ive seen dont lose hope seeds are expencive no need to waste money unless i just want to replace them and even if i did replace them i would put them in a soiless mixture and let them grow just to see how hardy plants can be

BigBud69

2 of the plants that I have there tops were falling over so I moved the light closer to the plants and they are already back to normal within 1 hour. I hope by morning my other couple of rough looking plants come back and start growing again.

jyme

yea as long as you keep your light about 12 to 16 inches away they will perk up has your 400 hps have a cover to keep from touching the babys