What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is "White Privilege"? Might this "Privilege" extend further than a Racist conte

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
White Men - also tend to have the burden of Circumcision.

Where did that insane custom come from ?

... for cleanliness and for added bonus...

from women opinions... Although there is advantages to both a circumcised man and an uncircumcised one. They last longer because the gland has been exposed since birth, it is less sensitive to touch/stimuli when compared against an uncircumcised one.

Wrt premature ejaculation, they do occur in both. Because there are many factors that affect the situation, as individuals are unique but, circumcised men are less prone because the gland has lost a certain amount of sensitivity.

Sunshineinabag

... for cleanliness and for added bonus...

from women opinions... Although there is advantages to both a circumcised man and an uncircumcised one. They last longer because the gland has been exposed since birth, it is less sensitive to touch/stimuli when compared against an uncircumcised one.

Wrt premature ejaculation, they do occur in both. Because there are many factors that affect the situation, as individuals are unique but, circumcised men are less prone because the gland has lost a certain amount of sensitivity.

Here's my neighbor no chit

:dance013:

Attachments

• wtf_6.jpg
    wtf_6.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 19

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Original thought is seemingly lacking from your posts.

At least you have lots of experience with reiterated thoughts from others.

Brother Nature

Interesting thread Teddy, I think it's a somewhat paradoxical term. In a racial context, I don't believe it's something I could actually understand. Being a white man, there's no way I could understand the experience of being disadvantaged by nature of the word, so the privilege to me would be normal. That should also be true in the converse, if you've never experienced privilege, how could you know what it is. But all of us have definitely experienced prejudice at some point and I think that's a better context to frame it in. Most of us have had situations in life where our cannabis/drug use would compromise a situation, whether we're white or not, and that's a good base to start from. There are still countries that have the death penalty for drug use, regardless of color. But, when you look at these countries it's pretty apparent that the issue isn't about drug use, but about the class of drug user. It all comes back to the systems of privilege and the fact it's historically been white males imposing these systems on the world.

I also believe individuals believing in their ideas and going against these systems of oppression are the only way to change them. So a man or woman believing they're above the law in that context advances society, I mean, we all grow or at least smoke dope man...

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
OK. I don't get the '... two less hurdles' but yes, MEN often behave, are trained to behave, as if they have rights OVER women. That they are allowed to behave as if privileged. (God! I 've done this myself! Damn you Mother!) EDIT: Oh. Now I get it! One hurdle is having black skin. The other is .... ?

being a woman and having to deal with toxic masculinity your whole life

i prolly shouldnt have opened that can of worms, this is a thread on race and i kinda tried to trainjack it into a gender/ sex issue:shucks:

armedoldhippy

Veteran

i prolly shouldnt have opened that can of worms, this is a thread on race and i kinda tried to trainjack it into a gender/ sex issue:shucks:

whip us up a thread on the topic. i'm sure that at least a few of us will have thoughts on the subject. i'm in...:dance013:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Sure - why not have a thread on toxic masculinity, feminism and the patriarchy? - I know ICMAG is mainly men - but it could be interesting -

picture.php

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
if i'm the chosen one, i wanna spend some time on it.

for now, i got a baby that won't sleep and i need some myself.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
If I see a really good looking girl running by me and I say hello...
.hurt me please......is that toxic masculinity?
maybe if you say "hello" like austin powers or refuse to fuck off when she asks you to lol

or if you say it with an erection like ron burgundy

ron-with-an-erection

'Boogieman'

If you are capable of talking to a female then yes the beta male will accuse you of toxic masculinity. It's a deep seed of hatred and jealousy.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

no. but chasing after her and asking for a blow job/her phone number/saying "i won't tell your husband"/saying shit like "baby, you KNOW you want it" might cross a line.:biglaugh:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
if i'm the chosen one, i wanna spend some time on it.

for now, i got a baby that won't sleep and i need some myself.

wish my boys were still "difficult babies". i'll trade you a pair in their twenties for a baby to hold & change/feed...i'd go back in time & do all of that again if it was only possible...:shucks:

Latest posts

Latest posts