What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is this poem?

W

Warpainted

Ok, about a week ago, maybe longer. I was extremely high, and a search brought me to the women's forum. So after a while I saw what I think was a signature.

In this signature there was a poem. I don't really remember the words, or the author or even who's signature it was. But it was the best poem I've ever read. So I tried going through and finding the poem, but I can't.

So maybe one of you know which one I'm talking about. I can't even describe it. Yes I know I haven't given much to go on, but hopefully the person who had it in their sig will know what I'm talking about.

I think it said something about "show me a plant/stem/leaf, and I'll show you what's right in the world." That's totally off, I know it. But I must find this poem, and read it while sober.

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
I don't know ,
Did u post in the thread with the poem?
Maybe title ur thread something like " Poem's In signature ,,,Hit this thread "

Good luck

I N Hail

Latest posts

Latest posts