What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is the techinal term for this mutation?

I was also trying to educate people that haven't seen this mutation before that it exists

There is a lack of proffesionalism in this business that will hopefully become eradicated

I only hope the marijuana world takes a step forward in the future by drawing in more people that care about all plants and not just one

the only thing i appologize for is nothing

CannaZen

I dont know if one may classify it as whorled phyllotaxy related with inbreeding. Plants are supposed to produce hormones that direct the points of growth from the tips of the plant. Its happened with my outdoor plants, instead of growing upright they fell over with side branching taking dominance. Sometimes other points take dominance like side growth.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was also trying to educate people that haven't seen this mutation before that it exists

There is a lack of proffesionalism in this business that will hopefully become eradicated

I only hope the marijuana world takes a step forward in the future by drawing in more people that care about all plants and not just one

the only thing i appologize for is nothing

Your dealing with mostly hobbyists and maybe a couple professionals. Get over yourself!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
My recommendation would be to get a civil service job. The way you communicate with people, you would fit in perfectly.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
this is an ugly duck too ....

picture.php

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Thanks whippedmeat, mine were at seedbay last I checked, I think its the gorilla cage now.