What's new

What is the most exotic/fruity smelling strain?

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you want fruity frosty guaranteed there will be some mix packs listed this week if you are interested. The mixes are 12 packs comprised of Swt #4 IBL (very Indica GF pheno), Hawaiian Snow x Swt #4, and God's Gift x Swt #4. It's very easy to tell the seeds apart as far as what is what. :canabis:

The God's Gift is clone only my female came from S1's of it and the strain itself is comprised of OG Kush x Grandaddy Purple (or possibly Mendo Purps) it's fruity and dank hashy funky a very potent medicinal strain from Cali. :smoke out:

Samson4

Veteran
Sweet Tooth (fruity sugary sweet & deep grapefruity citrus)
GH Hawaiian Snow (luscious, exotic, fruity sweet & hazey incense smell)
Cindy 99 (sour sweet pineapple to citrus grapefruit)
DJ Short's Blueberry (some are very sweet candy BB muffin others just a fruity sweetness)
Blue Mystic from Nirvana (pretty similiar to above, some BB fruity & sweet buds nice buzz)

:canabis:

If I were to pick two from this list, one would always be Hawaiian snow. I completely agree, luscious and exotic. Crossing it to swt sounds like huge yielding, sickly sweet bliss.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have some Hawaiian Snow x Swt #4 stud candy GF male (Tropical Tooth) vegging out with a good friend right now for some selections & then incrosses or possibly backcrosses to the Swt #4 stud male pollen all depending on how they flower out and if yields are good enough in the F1's but the plants are very healthy & vigorous they smell great. Anything the male Swt #4's touch get bigger & have more vigor everytime so far and get some sweet grapefruity background too as an added bonus. :good:

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got a diesel x c99 cross that smells of pineapple and red grapefruit. Makes me drool...

the gnome

Veteran
BOGs Sour Strawberry Kush had thee most delicious vine ripened sweet-or-sour berries aroma
some phenos were a dead on take of strawberry :canabis:

BOGs blue moon rocks imo is one that falls into the exotic line
sweet and very aromatic+perfumey, some berry like... never really smelled any canabis like it before

Of the plants I've grow, the most exotic and fruity smelling would be, besides some very very nice bagseed girls, Power Kush by DinaFem. Got a 5 pack as a freebie and sprouted 2. One was a runt but smelled like blueberry bubblegum and vomit. The other much more vigorous girl smelled of ripe apples and maybe melon with a hint of skunk. Nice sativa quality, resinous, low leaf to calyx ratio, great bag appeal and stank. Fast finisher...

I know DinaFem gets some bad rep, but based off those freebies and other testimonials I've read, they make some legit strains.

yo mastashake
I scored a free 5 pack of DinaFem's PowerKush last dec.
grew 2 and have 3 left myself
my best was a very sweet piney sativa smelling gal.
it had none of the skunky stank at all I expected
from its name

there goes edro

Veteran
My last run was Blue Mystic and a strain Smackberry.Out of 5 fem BMs one didnt pop and one was a runt that didnt make it.Out of three survivors 1 smelled like BB muffins,one some other kind of fruit,and one smelled lemony.

I winded up with 2 female SBs.One went purple and had a musky smell.The green pheno smelled just like cheese when it was cured.

BMs fruity but lacked in potency imo.SB had me fried,dyed,and laid to the side!

Latest posts

Latest posts